Mughal Caravan Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great service at short notice

We contacted Abishek two days before our planned departure and he put a custom tour together for us... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2017
BiancaB3324
Delhi Agra Jaipur Trip

We booked at last minute but our tour operator Mr.,Abhishek did our tour so amazing i really happy... read more

Reviewed March 29, 2017
sengar902
Munnar, India

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We (myself, wife and my son) arranged a 10 day Mughal Caravan tour Delhi - Agra-Jaipur -Delhi with this company. Right from the time of pick-up at Delhi airport to final departure, we had an extremely satisfying experience and special mention to our driver Mr. Daniel... and our driver was equivalently knowledgeable and made out trip most memorable. Daniel made every effort to ensure we had a smooth trip ....

Also hospitality provided by Mughal Caravan was indeed very good...and made us feel at home..and Abhishek (director), was in constant touch with us through out the trip. He also helped us in customizing out itinerary to suit our needs.

I would definitely recommend Mughal Caravan...

Reviewed July 12, 2013

the tour was extremely good value and Rajindra our driver looked after us very well, he was punctual, friendly, a good driver and made every effort to ensure we had a smooth trip. We had a large 7 seater vehicle for the three of us plus our driver, so long trips were very comfortable. Travelling as a family with a child age 11 it was nice to know we were in capable hands. The trip went to plan with no problems, I would recommend Mughal Caravan to other people. We paid by credit card around 5 days into the trip when we reached a place where a relative had a credit card facility, we also met a family member at Agra, this is a genuine family run operator.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

It was nice and satisfied experience with Mughal Caravan. we were 5 people (My parents and my 2 brothers). Directer of it is young and friendly guy, he didn't take the money until we're about to leave Agra. I recommend this tour agency.

Little remarks:
1- On our way from Delhi to Agra, Mughal Caravan didn't tell us about the high way which takes around 2 hours and a half to reach Agra, and took us from a VERY tiring way that took around 6 hours which was a bad point point for me!!
2- Tour guide that Mughal Caravan provide us was very nice and friendly but he bothered us a little for the tips!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I had a week's holiday after some work further south in India and we found Mughal Caravan on line and were attracted to the Golden Triangle tour including two train journeys - from Delhi to Jaipur and Agra back to Delhi. We also stayed an extra day in Delhi at the end. Mughal Caravan arranged everything, including our great driver Anil, who met us at the airport and helped us all the way through. His loyalty, honesty, friendship, sense of humour, and courteous nature was much appreciated and he stayed the extra day at the end to take us back to the airport. The car was comfortable, the guides were knowledgeable and interesting (though of course they also take you to shops for touristy stuff like carpets and jewelery, where you get seduced into buying stuff on which they make a cut for sure) and the history and monuments in all three cities are truely amazing. I would not recommend the train journeys - the train times are not good (very early and late), the stations very busy and hectic, the view always obscured by window shades and no advantage over the car. We skipped the train back from Agra to Delhi and got back earlier and more relaxed. Overall, value for money, compared to some of the other tour packages, was excellent, I would say. I would recommend Mughal Caravan to friends and family planning a trip to India. They were helpful, responsive, did what they said they would do, were very competitive in price and gave us good service.

1  Thank SomersetGrandpa
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We (myself, my husband and my daughter) went for a 4N/5D trip to Delhi-Agra-Jaipur. We had a great time with 100% value for time, flexibility and all the services provided and this was the best vacation we ever had in India. We will definitely consider Mughal Caravan for our next vacation and we highly recommend to family and friends. We greatly appreciate the services and thanks to "Mughal Caravan" for giving us a happy and memorable time.