“Helpful and very organised”

Cox & Queen Travel Private Day Tours
Ranked #68 of 265 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: India Travel With Us have come across numerous sites on travel to India while surfing the Internet. They all seem so inviting and promising. Personally, I too would be completely confused and it would be so difficult to decide whom to TRUST. Most of the visitors who have gone back after utilizing our services have commented on their return.
Reviewed June 15, 2014

While my friend and I enjoyed Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal, Mr Kumar organised us a trip from Agra to Ranthambore, Jaipur and Delhi over four days. Although we only gave him short notice, the trip he organised for us was well-planned, easy and enjoyable. It included a car, driver, hotels, a safari and a flight.
I was backpacking around India, and I didn't expect this level of luxury. I found this tour to be very expensive compared to the rest of my trip. I would advise that you have a clear idea in mind of what you're looking for and how far your budget will stretch before booking.
I would recommend Mr Kumar's services without hesitation, especially if you're looking to travel in comfort.

All reviews
"journey"
"monument"
"taj"

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was fortunate to have met Dinesh when I was travelling alone through Northern India for a month. I had a unique dream to experience an Indian wedding but didn’t have any idea how to start. However, Dinesh made my dream come true! He found a local wedding ceremony and made arrangements that allowed me to attend as a guest!! He even arranged a sari rental for me to wear at the ceremony. This event was an unforgettable experience for me.

Dinesh is very honest, reliable and professional. In addition, he is fluent in English and Japanese. In India, it’s not always easy for foreigners to find what they want, and so asking for a tour operator’s help saves your time and even money. The key is to choose the right operator. I do not hesitate to recommend Cox & Queen Travel for any tour arrangement in Agra and India.

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Cox &queen travel is high quality travel company.
Kumar is one of the best travel agent in india.
he make a amazing and helpful trip plan everytime.
if i come to india, i visit the company at once.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My son, my daughter-in-law, my wife and I were very excited planning our trip to Rajasthan in India for many weeks in advance, looking for the best alternatives. After discarting many options, we decided to book this company, as some friends had recommended it very positively. Actually, we obtained a very fair price for our 10-days-tour in a Toyota Innova with a driver, including Udaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Pushkar, Ajmer, Jaipur and Rathambore. But, honestly, we didn't expect to find a so nice, firiendly and courteous driver that also served as a very professional and well-informed tour-guide: VIJAY. He was very helpful in many occasions and for a while, we considered him as part of our family group. So we want here to recognize openly our gratitude for his finest services.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Let me recommend you this company and Dinesh Kumar in person as a travel agent in India. I was lucky to get introduced to him and use his skills and services in organizing my travels to Kerala. His brilliant professional skills along with genuinely friendly support will provide you with a good travel schedule and proper ticket arrangements whether you are well prepared to a detail or in the clouds about your destinations. It is truly an agent you can rely on, cost-effective and resourceful.