“Manoj went out of his way to accommodate our family”

India Trip Designer India Tour
Ranked #53 of 244 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: India Trip Designer Day tour India-providing Different types of India Tour Package.Same Day Agra Tour by ac car or Train.Golden Triangle Tours Package, Delhi-Agra-Jaipur with Rajisthan.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We called Manoj last minute and he changed his schedule to give us a tour of Agra Fort and Taj Mahal. He is so knowledgable, he gave us a great history lesson about the Mughal Empire. He also know the Taj and Fort so well he got us in and out very smoothly and provided transportation. All services were at a very reasonable cost. As we have 2 children, he helped us immensely and we are really grateful!

4  Thank Hexanik
There are newer reviews for India Trip Designer India Tour

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My family and I did a day trip to Agra from Delhi and were introduced to Manoj, known as a respected tour guide for Taj Mahal. Once we connected with him, we became believers. He was knowledgeable, professional and explained us interesting facts of Taj Mahal and the city of Agra. Most important of all that I admired about him was his patience. We were a group of 6 and his connections made entry and exit from the beloved Taj Mahal a breeze. On our future visit to Agra we will definitely be contacting him for planning.

3  Thank Yash_VerveHotel
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My first trip to Delhi and did a stop over to visit Taj Mahal.
Took us about 3.5 hours to travel to Agra via the new highway, a very long and worthy travel.
Our trip experience was enhanced by the very knowledgeable guide that we have, Manoj.
He know the place very well and guide us through the morning crowd to look for perfect spot for photo shot

Highly recommend his service. Will definitely use his service again if visit Agra again

2  Thank Peng2sia
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My first visit to India after 8 years has turned out to be very worthwhile. Manoj has added to the valuable experience. He is a very knowledgable tour guide and help us understand the history and details behind the Taj Mahal. I have also learnt a few photo tricks from him. He also helped us to bargain for good buys. Will definitely contact him again if I go to Agra.

4  Thank ljttwh
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Manoj was the most amazing tour guide. He met us at our hotel and guided us through Agra. You need a guide for the Taj Mahal and I highly recommend Manoj. He got us to the front of the lines and was the BEST photographer as well taking some really fun photos of us looking like we were jumping over the Taj Mahal!

He was so knowledgeable, friendly, and fun. I can't imagine touring Agra without Manoj. Thank you Majoj for making our short stay in Agra so wonderful!

3  Thank Janelle R