“Magnificent & Enlightening Experience”
Review of Sami World Travels

Sami World Travels
Ranked #2 of 240 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Same Day Taj Mahal Tour , Same Day Delhi Tour , Same Day Jaipur Tour , Golden Triangle , Rajisthan Tour and spiritual Tours to India.
New Delhi, India
“Magnificent & Enlightening Experience”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Ahh! It was a joyfull, magnificent and enlightening experience with Sami World Travels to Agra. Here are kind, generous, and trustworthy staff to show you real India, specially Mr. Deepak Verma our knowledgeble and delightfull tour guide. Our experience with Sami World Travels was simply the bestexperience. we are enthusiastic to visit with them to other places too.

• Arabic first
Northampton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enlightening, unique, and enjoyable tour of the Taj”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Sami World Travels is a joy to travel with. Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, and genuine.

With all the touts and tourist scams of Agra, here are kind, generous, and trustful people to show you real India. My experience with Adil and Co. was simply the best tour and experience of the Taj Mahal one could have. Not to mention, they operate a beautiful carpet shop next to their travel office, 1 km from the Taj.

Go experience the original intention and spiritual element of the Taj with this delightful company without the hassles. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013
samiworldtravels, Public Relations Manager at Sami World Travels, responded to this review, November 12, 2015
Greetings From Sami World Travels... We really appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to know that you like our service . With your suggestions and instructions we assure you that we will improve our service to be able to give our best to our future guest ...Thank you ....
Düsseldorf
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Golden Triangle”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I can wholeheartedly recommend Sami World Tours for your Agra/Golden Triangle tour. Professional, punctual, and foremost reliable; Sami Tours will even allow you to fashion your own bespoke tour at extremely competitive prices. You definitely get good value for money and then some! The guides are knowledgeable, friendly, and dedicated to making sure you get the most out of your experience. The biggest plus for me with Sami Tours was the driver, Paul. He arrived at the airport in a clean, modern, and air-conditioned Toyota sedan and immediately became a trusted travel companion and friend. I was simply impressed with how he deftly navigated the arduous Indian traffic conditions and how helpful he was in general! After travelling with him around the Golden Triangle for three days, I am confident that Paul is up to every driving task asked of him and I would, without hesitation, book another tour with Sami, simply a fantastic experience!

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sami World Rocks!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had an adventure with Sami World. The prices are fixed. They charge only what you have agreed to. NO HAGGLING!!. We were picked up from the Agra Railway Station as promised in a fairly new car with A/C. The driver (Paul) is an excellent driver who has vast knowledge of the city. He will not rush you to do anything. He is very friendly and well mannered.
My advice to you is to let him know your coach number so he can receive you right on the railway platform.

Visited October 2013
samiworldtravels, Guest Relations Manager at Sami World Travels, responded to this review, November 12, 2015
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taj Mahal day trip from Delhi”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I had free weekend in Delhi area, so I decided to go Agra. After checking here in TripAdviser, I checked with few most recommended providers. Sami World was the chip one, so I choose him. On Saturday morning my driver Sanjeev Paul come to pick me up from hotel with new branded Toyota - it was real surprise to find driver in India that speak fluent English, drive carefully!!! and on the way makes you tour. After we arrived at Agra, professional guide joint us and went with me to Taj and Agra Fort. Everything went very well this days, so I definitely recommend Sami World company and especially driver Paul that actually make this trip very successful.

Visited November 2013
samiworldtravels, Owner at Sami World Travels, responded to this review, November 12, 2015