“Exceptional organisation of a tailor made tour”
Review of Sami World Travels

Sami World Travels
Ranked #2 of 243 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Same Day Taj Mahal Tour , Same Day Delhi Tour , Same Day Jaipur Tour , Golden Triangle , Rajisthan Tour and spiritual Tours to India.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I used Sami World Travels off the back of the reviews on Trip Advisor and their service and the trip exceeded my expectations.

Firstly I decided that rather than take the 4 day golden triangle tour, I wanted to design my own tour (at quite short notice) that took in the same sights plus Rathambore National Park. Mr Haroon was very accommodating and was always prompt with his email responses (and there was a lot of correspondence as first I was going to do the standard tour, then I wanted to add Rathambore, then there was going to be three people, then two, then one!).

Rajish the driver was great, his service was of a high standard, he was always on time, he always ensured that I was comfortable and bought me water, soft drinks and snacks during the journeys. He went out of his way to take me to the places I wanted to visit. The car was a comfortable, new, Toyota with soft seat coverings and AC.

The local guides were also very good, especially Amit in Agra who was very knowledgeable and was especially good at taking photos at the Taj Mahal. After visiting the Taj in the afternoon, he also accompanied me on an early morning visit the following day and was sure to advise as to the appropriate time to go in order to miss the queues. He was a little reluctant after the tiresome day before but I requested that he came with me and he did, happily.

Vijay was the guide in Jaipur and was also very knowledgeable. He did keep burping which was a bit off-putting but probably a culture thing! Vijay also respected my wishes when I didn’t want to visit the textile shop, whereas a lot of guides will put pressure on.

I left all of the arrangements to Sami, park fees, Taj tickets and all of the hotels (so no hidden costs). The hotels were mostly very comfortable and included breakfast. I was especially impressed with the suite I had at the Jaypee Palace hotel in Agra – it was huge! I wished I could have spent more time in it. My room at the Jaypee hotel in Dehli was also very nice and spacious.

The Tiger Den in Rathambore was quaint and comfortable and Patrick and his staff were incredibly friendly - they made my stay a pleasure even though I didn't manage to see any tigers.

The only criticism I have is of the Royal Orchid in Jaipur. It was very tired and a bit run down. The traffic noise outside was very loud and the bathroom was small. I have suggested that Sami use a different hotel in Jaipur and this has been taken on board. I also suggested that Sami use a different safari company for Rathambore as they were late (they kept me waiting for an hour at 6am) and only have a pass for what I understand is a less desirable zone of the National Park. Again, Sami have taken my comments on board.

All in all, an excellent and unforgettable tour (and very reasonably priced). Thank you very much to Sami World Travels for making my trip such an amazing experience.

samiworldtravels, Guest Relations Manager at Sami World Travels, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Greetings From Sami World Travels... We really appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to know that you like our service . With your suggestions and instructions we assure you that we will improve our service to be able to give our best to our future guest ...Thank you ....

There are newer reviews for Sami World Travels

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were two women traveling and had arrived in Agra with a creepy driver who chased us and yelled at us several times after we refused to complete his round trip tour from Agra. We were very lucky to find this service and they showed us around Agra and returned us to the airport in Delhi and also helped us to avoid the previous driver even after he threatened them for helping us. The tour of Agra was very relaxing and we got advice and also were able to see things at our own pace. The people at this company are exceptionally friendly and helpful and I won't use anyone else when I return to India.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

When my friends and I reached Agra, one friend recommended visiting a well spoken man named Adil Khan. Since we arrived late at night, Adil gave us a place to sleep in is carpet shop and advised us on the best time to visit Taj Mahal. Anyone can research about Taj Mahal and know what it is about, but the difference is the way of Adil and his brothers when imparting their love for that masterpiece.I really enjoyed spending the night and day listening and talking to Adil and his brothers who have profound viewpoints about art and life. It is not an exaggeration when saying that what is more important than the places we visit, is the friends and brothers that we get to know while there. Adil and his brother kept us always with good company and with great moments to remember.

I hope that they may have a happy and prosperous times!!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

If you a want some personalized help in your trip in India, this is the place to come to! Getting to meet Adil was one of the highlights of my India trip, and his compassion will inspire you to get a different view on Taj Mahal! I recommend you use his services.

samiworldtravels, Front Office Manager at Sami World Travels, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I used this travel service to take me from Agra to New Delhi. The people are courteous and friendly and made the trip for me enjoyable. Very prompt and reasonable. I would very highly recommend.

samiworldtravels, Manager at Sami World Travels, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2015