“Tour of Taj”

Same Day Agra Tour
Ranked #52 of 226 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We at Same Day Agra Tour provide a complete tour and travel guide of India . We are an India-based organization, specializing in Inbound Tours & Travel services. All Inclusive Private Agra Day trips from Delhi to Taj Mahal & Agra City Guided Tour Same Day Agra Tours providing Air Con Car / Family Coach from Delhi Airport / Hotels & Agra to all tourists attractions including Delhi - Agra - Jaipur Golden Triangle Package Tour Services Specialized in hotel booking, train or air e-ticketing or a large group, our services reflect a sensitive and efficient Services open for all, Foreign, Domestic, Corporate Visitors or International Travel Partners, for any kind of package tours Services Offered * Luxury / Deluxe / AC Car and Coach Rentals for all India from Delhi Airport & Agra * Air / Train / Bus / Hotels Instant Booking * Arrangement of guides for historical monuments * Elephant / Camel Safari with package tours * Historical, Cultural, Spiritual & Adventure Tours
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Tour of Taj”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Raj was my tour guide in India for the Taj. I would highly recommend him on your trip to India. He is very knowledgeable and provided an excellent tour. He was also very accommodating to schedules and agenda.

9 Thank klb506

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Magical Tour with lovely guide”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

For my fist time in India, Raj offered me an unforgettable day , it was very magique and he also explained me all the history relating to the Taj mahal which is really convenient to understand better that Unique monument..
Many Thanks Raj and hope to come back again with pleasure

Visited June 2013
10 Thank Moha31
New Haven, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great tour, great price!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

For just 500 rupees, Raj gave my friends and I a very nice and thorough tour of the Taj Mahal. He let us take our time and see whatever we wanted, while he patiently waited. He also helped us take some nice pictures!

11 Thank kaity26
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“great time in Agra with a great guide”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We arrived in Agra in the late afternoon and had to leave the city the following morning, but thanks to our tour guide Raj, we were able to experience the best of the city in the little time there. He met us as we drove into the city, gave us a detailed tour of Taj Mahal, and took us to some nice artisan shops. He also gave us great information on Agra Fort so we could go there the following morning before we left. Visiting Agra was a great experience, and it was an extra treat having a great guide.

10 Thank chika916
Sandbach, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Taj Mahal & Agra Fort”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Traveling from the UK my family and I visited India Recently. We pre-booked our tour online and met our guide Raj at our hotel in Agra, he was excellent and very knowledgeable, and gave us a very detailed tour of both the Taj Mahal and of Agra Fort.

I would recommend Raj to anyone.

Visited March 2013