“best for busuness”

Ranked #73 of 197 Agra B&B and Inns
Bengaluru, India
“best for busuness”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

On a month-long sojourn in India, comfort in the evening, after touring all day, was important. The hotels before Agra were good to very good, but my experience in Agra will be hard to top. The hotel sent a car to pick me up at the train station, and the personally greeted me. Upon arrival at the hotel, I learned that they were having some small climate-control problems, and so I was put up for the night at another very fine establishment in Agra, for the same rate as the hotel love kush. The hotel staff, including the manager, who spoke to me personally, were very apologetic and most helpful, even going so far as to comp my dinner at the hotel the next night. Upon my return to the hotel love kush the next morning, I was greeted very warmly and shown to my room, a business-class suite that had every comfort. The room service was excellent, and the food was of the same quality. When I travel to Agra again, I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Service was good, Ambiance was good, Food was also good, 24/7 wifi service is available in your room, Rooms were clean and bathrooms were spacious with the advance fittings. only 1.5 km far from Taj mahal,staff was polite and co-operative, Owner of the hotel was also very co-operative, at the end over all stay was worth.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank sagarbhakti
New Delhi, India
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We paid too much but,,, service is not good. Room was smelling so bad. Complimentary meals are provided after reminder.
Washroom exhaust fan is fitted severely. Too much smell inside washroom.........

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Tanvir A

Travelers are raving about these Agra hotels

Noida, India
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The room was stingy. No room freshener was provided till night.
We had asked for extra quilt but it was only provided after 8 to 10 reminders.
The room service was pathetic.
Food was bad. Chilly chicken dry was served with gravy. When we asked for change the item was served after draining the gravy.
Overall do not say here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Nilesh K
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Breakfast is one dish per person only. Not walking distance from Taj mahal. Clean rooms but compact. Food is ok. Dont expect a 3* ambience or service. Its just a two star hotel..
theres not much potential to even upgrade anything as its newly upgraded. Looks pretty full from outside n difficult to locate but we set expectation as a 2**, it justifies its existance

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Guestisha
New Delhi, India
Reviewed February 17, 2014

You need a big time improvement. I booked Hotel Panna Paradise for my trip to Agra i.e. from 14th to 15th February trip ID 1402136684 this package included late checkout till 6:00 pm with 2 complimentary tickets to Taj Mahal. When I was almost about to reach Agra City, cleartrip calls me saying the Panna Paradise is not available though I had paid full amount in advance while booking online I also did received a confirmation voucher. Now they give me a new deal when I was driving on highway to Agra at hotel love kush with no late checkout no complimentary tickets. Above all this hotel is near workshops, it has a car mechanic garage, washing centre just next with dark rooms no sunlight at all. A portion of Hotel was under rennovation so one has to hear noise of hammers/drills etc being in the room no peace at all.

Being a legitimate name in market you should have shown some courtesy and swapped us with a good hotel. It was embarassing to be in such a place with your family specially.

Do we really call a family hotel to be one with car mechanics, welders and car washers outside hotel.

And you put us at place which was under rennovation with construction sounds coming right inside rooms so that one can't even sleep.

You know what this should go to Consumer Court with my voucher copies

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 Thank Atul W
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We reserved our room at the Love Kush based on TA reviews. As we ended up not staying, the positive reviews of the rooms themselves might be accurate but I doubt it.
FIrst of all, the picture shown is misleading. The wall on the left isn't there so the spillover from the motorcycle repair garage next door is all over the front of the hotel. I don't know if there was a wall (there's no evidence that there was) or the picture has been photoshopped.
When we walked in the smell of disinfectant and/or insect repellant was so strong it brought tears to my eyes.
Even though we had paid and confirmed reservations through Expedia the front desk didn't seem to know we were coming. We were asked to sit in the lobby while they got the rooms ready. The dirty laundry, bedding and boxes of who knows what that they started pulling out of the rooms was enough for us to walk.
From what we saw giving up our $30/night rooms was a small price to pay. The rooms would have to have been spectacular to make up for the location, smell and dirt. I have no idea how this property ranks so high.

Room Tip: Choose one in another hotel.