“Not a good hotel at all”
Review of Hotel Love Kush

Hotel Love Kush
Ranked #88 of 210 Agra B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I booked this hotel seeing the good reviews in trip-advisor and the hotel website. I was shocked to see the hotel when I reached there. It is just a congested building with small rooms, non working lights and broken flush in the toilet. They took full payment on day one, and never cleaned the room or changed the bed sheet. I felt totally unsafe to be in this hotel with my family and our trip was spoiled just because of this.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank k_menons

Reviewed December 9, 2013

When i checked in hotel there was no room ...i have to call cleartrip and they told me to wait for 2 hours...after that also i have to called again and again almost 15 to 20 times ...after long journey its worst experience to book hotel with cleartrip ...and my trip and money gone waste due to cleartrip and hotel lovekush....so never ever book with cleartrip and not book hotel lovekush....they both are cheater....because still rooms showing available nd i booked more than 3 months ago...

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Dr Jignesh T
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I booked this hotel from the web after reading very good reviews in tripadvisor. However, when I got into the hotel, I was thoroughly disappointed. The entrance is very narrow and shared with Oriental Commerce Bank. All time you could see series of bikes are parked there. Then they first allotted a room which is very dingy and we did not like it at all. So we asked them to change the room. However, the staffs are really helpful and they readily change us to another bigger room. However, we could see that there are certain dampened patches on wall. The washroom is really big and carries mostly with the modern amenities in which I am glad to get hot and cold water for 24 hours. But they need to improve on the quality of the bathroom provisions and towels. The bed is good but not that comfortable. Also this hotel does not have any restaurant till date which is a big problem. They said that they are coming out with a restaurant of their own. They are trying to put some professional look in the hotel corridor by placing nice pictures and well lit lamps as well as CCTV but they really need to work on the areas as told above. The staff were really cooperative as we checked out around 4.30 AM but they were ready with the service. I wish they can come up with some professional service. The area is good, just opposite to ITC Mughal but their food menu is excessively over charged. the reason is obvious as they do not have any restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Room was very congested and suffocating. Air conditioners was closed in the project and as per Hotel staff they closed it due to winter season.

There was no ventilation in the room due to which not able to take sound sleep.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I found Hotel Love Kush through Booking.com. I was in the market for a convenient place to spend the night in Agra in order to see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort the following day. Based on the reviews I read on Booking.com and Trip Advisor, Hotel Love Kush seemed to meet my needs and expectations.

First off, what a great name. Hotel Love Kush…so fun yet off at the same time.

The manager of the hotel was very accommodating and helpful. Before I arrived in Agra, I called to request a ride from the railway station. When the original driver cancelled, he offered to pick me up and waited at the station for 2+ hours until I arrived. He was very pleasant and continued to check in with me during my visit around the city.

Location was relatively convenient. An auto rickshaw or tuk tuk can take you to Agra Fort & Taj Mahal for 50-70 Rupees. If you need help negotiating, the hotel staff and security are there to help. Make sure you have the address to the hotel for your return trip as some tuk tuk drivers were not as familiar with the name.

The hotel has a rooftop view of the Taj but it was hard to see at night. Room and bathroom were nice but the bed was fairly uncomfortable. A small breakfast with eggs, tea and juice was included in the room rate. Free Wifi was available as well.

Hotel Love Kush was an easy place to spend the night when you visit Agra for the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. No frills but still warm and welcoming.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2013

i went to hotel love kush in nov with friends & found that rooms of hotel love kush is nice with all basic amenities at the best price available in this range.
Location is also good and close to taj mahal. Best for the friends & family accommodation

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Manish445
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Got to the hotel quite late in the evening so we were tired. Rooms were spacious, modern and clean. Bed was comfortable, bathroom/wet room was big, clean and loads of hot water. Staff are obviously proud of their hotel.

Our rooms were on the first floor and unfortunately it was noisy as their was a store room that the staff accessed a couple of times during the night.

Our driver was given complementary room which he said was OK.

We left early in the morning so don't know about breakfast etc. Good location for the Taj Mahal.

Room Tip: I think our room was the first room at the top of the stairs on the first floor - near a store room...