“Lovable and Peacefull Place”
Review of Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal
Ranked #1 of 75 things to do in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Lovely place that every indian must see..lot and lots of foreigners come from all over the world to see but as a indian proud of it..Wonderfully built.. even at the hot mid afternoon the marbles placed in taj mahal is very chill and took lot of photos and enjoyed..

Write a ReviewReviews (28,091)
All reviews
in 280 reviews
"new delhi"
in 268 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The Taj is worthy to see once in a lifetime, but too much noise is made about it. We did not felt the ''great emotion" some guides say it provides. We were too busy trying to walk away from the dozens of people harassing us outside, and too busy being taken in picture inside because we are european. We came at dawn, and did not see much of the light-changing colors it is supposed to have...

1  Thank Jeremie S
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It doesn't even need a description- see if for yourself. No photos, books, guides, stories will compare to the Taj in person!
breathtaking

-Also worth going at sun rise and staying around for a few hours.. does get busy and becomes a bit of a tourist trap

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I met Nadeem through mutual friend from Delhi.
I was first taken aback by it, I usually travel solo and am not the type of guy that uses any books, guides or maps while traveling. in fact i like to "get lost" finding my ways in new area, in the off the beaten path road and such.
However, Nadeem had a taken me under his wing, he was extremely patient, kind and charming. he approached me as human being, not as a tourist, not as a potential money source. In fact he did not charge me anything for his guidance.
He is passionate about his job. we engaged in deeper conversation about India, spirituality and Love.
I am grateful forever for the time I had with him.
I highly recommend anyone to have the privilege of spending time with Nadeem.

With much appreciation,