3,007 results
All reviews bowling alley chinese restaurant grand buffet leisure mall huge hotel beautiful hotel garden view swimming pool rooms are large golden triangle tour welcome drink star property breakfast buffet coffee shop stayed here for one night india garland
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Most Five Star hotels have unfortunately lost their character are tend to just be more of the same. Glass adorned buildings, tall structures, limited spaces, small rooms and embarassingly limited green patches within the premesis. Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre is in contrast with all this. It has a lovely red standstone building, surrounded by beautifully manicured lawns and where the staff is not merely caring but so in an Indian way of yore, which is a rarity. The location is great, a mere 3 km from the Taj. The room was spacious with a lovely balcony overlooking the sprawling lawns. The staff was thoughtful and caring at each juncture of our interaction. The food spead was excellent and a high quality remained consistent in our experience. In all, this is certainly the place to be for a holiday in Agra.

Date of stay: September 2019
Hotels_Jaypee, Vice President Operations at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking out time to share your feedback.

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 2 night. Provide all the amneties, Very courteous staff, good and prompt IN room dinning service.
Food is better in speciality restaurant in comparison to Grand buffet.
Beautiful gardens, clean swimming pool.
Has good maintained cycling track around greens. Cycles are available for guests.
Indoor game available for children on payment.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Parul,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The place is such a remarkable property and is very near to Taj Mahal. Staff is very hospitable and helpful. Cultural heritage of India is present in the property.

Some parts needs refurbishment considering the age of the property.

But overall, it was as amazing stay.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank hooththereba

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had dinner at the Chinese restaurant and received an excelent service by Rajneesh and a girl whose name I unfortunately forgot. Thank you so much for the food. I recommend the Dim Sums (dumplings! The rest of thr staff from the hotel and restaurants has also been very nice and I would highly recommend to eat at the hotel rather than outside, even though the food is pricier than usual.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

We are grateful for the wonderful feedback of your dining experience at our Chinese restaurant "C'est Chine". We hope to welcome you back and look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Thanking you,

With Warm Regards,
C'est Chine on TripAdvisor

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotal was awesome.Very clean and well organised.Staff was very polite and helpful.Overall stay was very satisfactory.Food was also very delicious and the menu was full of variety.I suggest you should hotel and enjoy the services.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Pratik,