2,634 results
All reviews bowling alley grand buffet chinese restaurant leisure mall huge hotel beautiful hotel swimming pool rooms are spacious star property the hotel staff welcome drink breakfast buffet stayed longer golden triangle tour coffee shop stayed here for one night india
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Hotel is nice but lacking as everything I wanted to order was not available, showed Pizza on the board in the restaurant but again not available, staff were very courteous and the hotel is nicely kept...good security

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kate B
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Fam trip to India with culture Holidays’s fantastic trip for work, I have learnt so much about the Indian culture, the guides have been also very helpful. I would definitely recommend coming to India with culture holidays, I will again!

Room Tip: Ask earlier what is included in you room rate
Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Kylie C
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

This is a huge conference centre in massive grounds. Perhaps a little too big if anything - such a big place makes it difficult to give everyone a personal service.
Ordered a coffee in the tea room and it was very poor and took a long time to come but generally food was good.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Sqwidgy
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was amazing and whatever problem we had was dealt with care by people at work.Especially saurabh, working as a conciergeboy was very kind to us and handled things very nicely at the time of confusion. I won't recommend dinner buffet from the hotel. DM amit ranjanwas very good at making sure that our stay at the hotel was comfortable and reached out to us time and again to ensure we were enjoyng our stay.

4  Thank SIRAJUDDINS11
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra !!

Indeed it was such a delight to read your kind words and review of your stay with us on our Trip Advisor website. Thank you for taking your time out and recommending us here.

It would be my pleasure to share your feedback with my team members. This is the best motivation we can use.

Your patronage is valuable to us and I will happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.!!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

I’d like to suggest this nice hotel in Agra .... This hotel is very big but all people Who work here are very kind and available . I want to thank specially Ms Anchal Who helped me for resolving fast some my requestes . Thanks

3  Thank pama61
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018