2,631 results
All reviews bowling alley grand buffet chinese restaurant leisure mall huge hotel beautiful hotel swimming pool rooms are spacious star property the hotel staff welcome drink breakfast buffet stayed longer golden triangle tour coffee shop stayed here for one night india
Reviewed October 16, 2016

Very good property. Had a 2N stay with the family at this amazing property. Has a lot of open green lawns. Rooms are spacious. We were 3 adults and a child and we stayed in an Executive room which was quite spacious even with a additional bed laid out. Staff is extremely courteous. Buffet spread could have been better though! Will surely recommend....

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Hotels_Jaypee, Vice President Operations at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review through our Trip Advisor Website.

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.

Reviewed October 14, 2016

This was one of the best hotel we stayed at. On arrival we were welcomed with flowers and drinks. They made you feel like royalty. The staff wear the traditional clothing. They were so helpful and friendly. The room was amazing. Very clean. We even had a bath which is rather unusual for a hotel in India. We had a balcony too with a view on the garden and pool. I just wish we had spent a bit more time at this hotel and enjoy the pool area. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Indeed it was such a delight to read your kind words and review of your stay with us on our Trip Advisor website. Thank you for taking your time out and recommending us here.

It would be my pleasure to share your feedback with my team members. This is the best motivation we can use.

Your patronage is valuable to us and I will happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

Lovely, huge hotel just outside of main area ( thank goodness for that) room was large and very nice, great pool, but buffet restaurant was pretty average, however small cafe was delicious.. would return !

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Naki-one

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

The stay was good the service was pathetic !
A fly was there in my coffee that was served to me in my room !!
No revert from any of the official after the complaint to the room service!
They were quick to take all the payment and didnt do anything regarding my complain.
After i checked out i called the management .
And infromed them about the behaviour and they were like we are sorry and i was about to call you and we wont repeat it again !!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank aakashh2016

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Our sincere apologies for the negative experience you have had during your stay with us. Please accept our apology.

Thank you for sharing with us your honest review and please be assured that the issue has been addressed with concerned departments. We request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

We value your patronage and we are determined to make a positive impact the next time around, and we sincerely seek another opportunity to serve you.

My team and I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. We would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra soon.

Thanking you,

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

Why is it that people think if you put the word palace in the name, then the hotel is going to be super luxurious? This hotel was good, but not palace worthy.

The hotel is huge and stunningly beautiful on the outside. I found the room to be beautiful in appearance, but the sound seeps through from adjoining rooms and I had an issue with the air conditioner. I called, they sent up a guy who promptly turned the dial from the lowest setting I had (around ten) to 20 and proceeded to say that it was fixed. I didn't realize that was the way to fix it!

I had to call back to get a face cloth and an iron. Both came promptly, but I was a bit annoyed that the iron wasn't in the room and it kept cutting off, but you don't know that until suddenly, your ironing isn't getting the wrinkles out!

My boyfriend and I ordered room service, which came in a timely manner and was delicious!! His room was cooler in temperature, but mine never cooled past 23.

The breakfast was delicious and varied but service was confused. I ordered an omelette but it came incorrectly three times. We were a party of ten, so the omelettes didn't go to waste, but I never got what I ordered (two ingredients only).

The staff were accommodating and polite.

But I probably would try another hotel in the future.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Hotels_Jaypee, Vice President Operations at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2016

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Our sincere apologies for the negative experience and inconveniences you have had during your stay with us. Please accept our apology.

Thank you for sharing with us your honest review and please be assured that the issues mentioned herein have been addressed with concerned departments. We request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

Thanking you,