$56
$43
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

$64
ITC Mughal, Agra(Agra)
$54
$49
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

Courtyard Agra(Agra)
$49
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $58/night.

$31
$21
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $28/night.

$41
$39
FourPoints.com
$43
$42
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $47/night.

$36
$28
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $35/night.

$399
$391
Oberoi Hotels
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $514/night.

2,236 results
All reviewstaj viewtaj grouppuppet showindian restaurantrooftop barswimming poolan upgradecoffee shopexcellent hospitalityrestaurant staffgolden triangle tourwelcome drinkred fortfront officecourteous staffbuffet breakfastcomfortable stay
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Definitely not a 5 star hotel. Restaurant very good with great food, Saki bar with a very friendly barman. Welcome was amazing. The room oh the room ! In need of renovation and updating I'm afraid. Just so old and tired. Also very near a mosque so the call to prayer was a real wake up call at 5 o'clock. Thankfully only there one night. Just to add Agra has some great sights but the town would not be on my wish list for revisiting. As a town that receives 50000 people a day the authorities could do a lot more to clean it up.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thfc001thfc
Paramveer S, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to know that the staff were able to create a positive impression during your stay.

However it is with regret that I note your disappointment with regards to a number of aspects where we fell short in meeting your expectations.

We really value your feedback offered to us. It is with much regret that I read of this unsatisfactory experience of yours and please accept my sincere apologies for the same. We sincerely believe that it is only by accepting and working on constructive feedback from our guests that we can achieve the highest levels of service that we aspire towards.

It is our constant Endeavor to deliver best and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence. This is just for your kind notice that our Hotel would be going under renovation in few months’ time and we will ensure all your inputs are incorporated in our plan.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future and to ensure that you have a truly memorable experience. Please feel free to contact me and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions and other concerns.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

we were provided with a room which had a beautiful taj Mehal view. Taj is known for its exceptional service and it sure does live to it
Rooms are spacious and spotless clean.
They have a good coffee shop and serve a real good buffet breakfast

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Paramveer S, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to read that the products and services exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed the views of Taj Mahal from room.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. Warm welcome, your room, delicious food, personalized services & location left a great impression on you. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests and I am overwhelmed each time by the commitment of our team to create fond memories of our guests.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.

I am delighted to know that our team was able to create some fond memories for you with friendly gestures and courteous service. They have yet again made me proud!

It was an absolute delight to have been of service to you and we all await your return to stay with us soon.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review and recommending the hotel. Please feel free to contact and it will be my pleasure to assist you if you have any questions and other concerns.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Starting from check in to check out our experience was excellent very helpful staff thank you to Ms. Annahita sarkari for taking good care of us and her colleagues Ms. Geeta, Mr. Mahesh and Mr. Piyush and I am also thankful to restaurant team and all the kitchen guys specially executive chef even security team Mr. Umed Singh Ji and the two lady in security. Thank you so much to front office team also for responding to our calls quickly and allotting me a good Taj view room God bless you all

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and are happy to read that the products and services exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed a lot.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration, specially with Geeta, Mahesh, Piyush, Ummed and the other two ladies in security.

We also thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation of our services. We believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. Guests such as yourself are the true inspiration behind our philosophy towards hospitality and our effort remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

An awesome stay at Taj Agra with my family. Beautifully decorated place with wonderful antiques. The best was the room with the view of Taj Mahal. Mind boggling. The next is skydeck were you have the lovely view of Taj enjoyed over dinner. A unique stay in my life. Thanks Taj group for the hospitality.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I really cannot say enough good about this hotel. The location is excellent - any easy tuk tuk ride from just about anywhere you want to go in Agra and the grounds are lovely. While the exterior of the building is a bit weathered (this is India, after all) the rooms are charming and beautifully appointed. In addition, this is one of only two hotels in Agra with a view of the Taj (the other being the obscenely expensive Oberoi). What really makes this hotel special, however, is the staff. They would not have been friendlier, more helpful, or more accomodating from the moment we arrived. In particular, Rahul, at the front desk was just awesome. There are numerous examples, but the most obvious is the fact that they let us stay in our room for nearly 5 hours after check out so we could use the (lovely) pool and have a place to shower and relax before our train. As far as drawbacks, the only ones I can point out are that it is not particularly cheap by Indian standards (although still cheap by Western ones, and definitely cheaper than the various Western chains) and the breakfast, while adequate, was not the sumptuous feast we've found at other restaurants. Overall, though, I cannot recommend this place enough.

Room Tip: Spring for the extra few bucks for one of the deluxe Taj-view rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Paramveer S, General Manager at The Gateway Hotel, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration, specially with Rahul.