Mansingh Palace, Agra
$68
$36
$34
Travelocity
All reviewsmr sunilcosta coffeenice hotelswimming poolstandard roomexcellent staybuffet dinnercomfortable roomshotel staffcomfortable staypuppetbathtubambienceindianmarblecheckinfeedback
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in January 2013. I had a comfortable stay but I did not find anything which I would want to mention specially, it is an average hotel.

Food- I had the lunch buffet and found it was bad. The food was cold and taste was below average. There was only one non-veg dish in the entire buffet which too was not good. The entire range was pretty bland.
Breakfast, on the contrary was quite good. The staff was also quite good and spoke with all the guests. The breakfast was quite tasty.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank avikdebnath
Nand Kumar A, Owner at Mansingh Palace, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Mansinghgroup of Hotels

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

While it is our endeavor to ensure that all of our guests have an exceptional experience, we have made a note of observation. We shall certainly review the same and take corrective action.

It is comments such as yours that helps us to achieve higher levels of perfection and we are sure you will notice a perceptible difference during your next visit at Mansingh Palace, Agra

Assuring you the best attention at all the times

Reviewed February 6, 2013

i stayed this hotel in February 2013, my It's a place for one day stay or kind of . do not get confused with foto gallery . it need a renovation . rooms are ok , the beds not very comfortable, the food is average, but the staff is good and pleasant and it's not too far from the Taj Mahal. For the amount of time I spent here while in Agra it was fine, but I wouldn't recommend

Room Tip: if you do not get anything of this kind , you can try this one ..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Perfectly OK hotel but no wow factor.
Internet is Rp 100/hr & not reliable, staff seemed undertrained & lacked enthusiasm, food was perfectly acceptable, room comfortable. Area not very interesting. All was forgotten though on visiting the Taj Mahal. It is even more magnificent than I remember! Tip, keep your booties to wear at other temples, mosques etc.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The hotel is standard fare. Unfortunately the room was not clean. The sheets had not been changed, there were crumbs and hairs. One of the bedside tables was covered with something sticky, probably from a spilt drink. The floor had not been swept. We could manage the sticky table and the unswept floor, but the unclean bedding was too much. By the time I discovered the problem, my exhausted co-traveller was already asleep so too late to have the problem addressed. Breakfast was fine. The staff are efficient and pleasant. If the room had been clean, it would have been ok for a one night stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed here in January 2013. It's a tourist type hotel located on a busy (and very dusty) road. The rooms are dark, the beds not very comfortable, the food is average, but the staff are pleasant and it's not too far from the Taj Mahal. For the amount of time I spent here while in Agra it was fine, but I wouldn't rush back.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo