The Mansingh Palace is an average, Indian business hotel. We were forced to book one night here since we could not secure a room at the Oberoi Amarvilas for the first night of our stay in Agra. There were no problems with the hotel. The rooms were clean, the staff friendly, and most rooms had a view (when it wasn't foggy or too smoggy) of the Taj Mahal. If you're looking for functionality and basic, clean accomodations, this is the place for you. Having stayed at Oberoi hotels for most of our trip to India, this was definitely "a step down" for us, but was better than sleeping on the streets! The breakfast was tremendously disappointing, so bring some granola bars to start your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mansingh Palace, Agra is a five star property ideally located to suit the needs of travellers whether on leisure or business.100 centrally air-conditioned rooms with telephone, swimming pool, spa, health club, CTV, laundry and dry cleaning services, secretarial, fax & e-mail services, beauty parlor, safe deposit, tea / coffee maker, hair dryer, doctor on call, travel desk, 24 hour money exchange, WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Mansingh Palace, Agra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansingh Palace, Agra Hotel Agra
- Mansingh Palace Hotel Agra
- Agra Mansingh Palace Hotel