The Oberoi Amarvilas
$22
$33
$28
3,484 results
All reviewsgolf cartbellevue restaurantbalcony roomindian restaurantonce in a lifetimepremier roombeautiful hotelplace to staythe general managerpool area isbeautiful poolthalinew delhian oasistaj vieweast gateagra fort
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Beautiful hotel with fantastic service and wonderful view. You get what you pay for and it is well worth the splurge. Really nice buffet breakfast and delicious food in both restaurants. Nice to have a buggy ride to Taj Mahal as you miss all the hassle from the street vendors.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank loobyBucks
AnkusMahajan, General Manager at The Oberoi Amarvilas, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor.

We do provide for our guests complimentary golf cart service to add to your experience while visiting the Taj Mahal.

It is my pleasure to read that you had a wonderful experience and that the service and the view from the hotel left a positive impression on you. I will be pleased to share your kind comments with the team as this a great source of motivation for one and all.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back to the Oberoi Amarvilas.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is amazing!!!! All the decor was so nice, pretty! Loved my room facing Taj Mahal! Should suggest just to improve the cuisine, because the city is a bit far, and we stayed for dinner....wasn't good.....in fact, it was really poor, comparing the level of the hotel.....and the staff from the reception a little more training.....they don't know how to please the guests......

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read that you liked the location and the view from your bedroom. I have also made a good note of your feedback referring to the cuisine and the staff. Please be assured that your feedback has been taken seriously and will be put to good use. We rely on the constructive feedback of our discerning guests to help us achieve the highest levels of product and services we aspire towards.

I hope that in time you will allow us the opportunity to serve you once again at The Oberoi Amarvilas.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This Hotel is just Superb; the staff are fantastic (in particular the enthusiastic and attentive Oberoi graduates), view unbelievable. PERFECTION. Extended our stay (not because of Agra... that's for sure) just to enjoy further this unique experience.

Room Tip: Taj facing is a must!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews on Trip Advisor.

It gives me immense pleasure to read that you enjoyed the beauty of the hotel during your stay and that we were able to create fond memories to carry back home. I will be pleased share your generous comments with the team which will be a great source of motivation for all.

We hope that our service will tempt you to return and stay at one of the many Oberoi hotels and resorts in the future.

Ankush Mahajan,

Reviewed February 10, 2014

This hotel was amazing. My room had a view of the Taj Mahal from the balcony, the bedroom, and even the luxurious bathtub!. The food in the restaurant was excellent, the service was amazing. Everything about this hotel was incredible! All of the Oberoi Hotels I have stayed in are absolutely deserving of their five star ratings. The pool was exquisite and heated, which is nice as it does get surprisingly chilly there in the evenings in January.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the Taj Mahal and on one of the upper levels. Well worth it!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your reviews on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to read your comment and your generous praise of the hotel and our staff. All our rooms are designed to have a view of the magnificent Taj Mahal and the beautifully manicured gardens and lawns, while our scenic pool area offers calm and relaxation.

Our trained and guest focused team is of course our most valuable asset. I am glad that their dedicated service has made this stay a once in a life time experience for you.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back to the Oberoi hotels soon.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Dear readers,

It was always a dream of mine to see the Taj Mahal, and so my husband arranged this trip through his friend from India.
I heard about this hotel before .... But I had no idea what an excellent service there staff provides!!
This has been the best customer service I have ever experienced!!!!
Everywhere smiling and supporting staff.. From the entrance staff till the manager who greeted us as we'll and he took the time to personally care for us, and he upgraded us to a higher standard room, than we had booked.
Our view from our balcony showed the great Taj Mahal... Very nice designed rooms and the service just outstanding!!!
If you ever visit in this area... This is the absolute best place to stay!
There restaurant - what a great food - he breakfast buffet outstanding!!!
Thank you all - front manager for assisting me with my son who needed a doctor... She called hm right away. Such an excellent service.
I recommended this hotel as the Best in the world!!
The pool area is like a dream come true .....

Room Tip: They are all having a great view to the Taj Mahal.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at The Oberoi Amarvilas and that our team has been able to anticipate your requirements during your son’s ill health.

Our hotel does offer magnificent views of the Taj Mahal from every room and it is the endeavor of our dedicated team to personalize your stay at the hotel. It will be my pleasure to share your feedback with the team which will be a great source of motivation for one and all.

We hope that our distinctive product and service will tempt you to return soon to our excellent Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.