5,294 results
All reviews taj bano mughal suite massage chair kaya kalp spa peshwari restaurant upgraded to a suite buffet restaurant beautiful hotel special thanks duty manager front office coffee shop great hospitality an oasis indian food courteous staff peshawari
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I m mesmerized by the hospitality of this property I was there for very short period of time but it's worth going to this beautiful environment it's not a hotel but home away from home I want thanks Shaheen mam for providing exceptional service Hemendra is very kind I want thanks Jabbar and bell desk team for there promptness coming back again with my whole family cheers.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
ITCMUGHAL, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra- a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Namaskar!!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing ITC Mughal – A Luxury Collection Hotel.

We are indeed delighted to know that the food and services were up to your guests expectations.
It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our “Quest for Quality”

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Hemendra, Shaheed & Jabbar and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 night and 3 day stay to celebrate my birthday with my family. Once we enter the property we started feeling pretty royal due to it's royal lobby and ambiance. We had midnight check in but the check in process was smooth and quick. My birthday cake was already placed in the room. Room ambiance was contemporary with essence of Mughal Era. Room was comparatively small. Instead of study table there's a cozy corner which my toddler enjoyed a lot. Midnight room service was nice but food quality could have been better. Like typical ITC service since morning housekeeping team non-stop knocked the door for room cleaning. Everytime have to repeat the same thing, we would inform once we would like to clean the room. We're on staycation with a toddler, team housekeeping could have given that much peace. When we asked for room cleaning we requested to find one water bottle as our toddler sent that to some corner which we couldn't find out. And also requested for a comb. But we got none. Later we found out the bottle near the mini bar corner and comb we didn't ask further. Dinner and breakfast buffet spread was delicious with good variety. We ordered lunch through room dining. Quality of food was better than the midnight one. Then comes the Spa. We wanted to have one appointment on my birthday but due to their busy schedule it didn't materialize. We chose to go for next day. Quality of spa is a must try. I forgot the name of the lady who did my spa, she was very sweet, humble and good at her work. Though found the lady who was managing the spa reception Ms. Pooja- very annoying. She was trying to be sweet on vocal tone but what she was speaking was not at all sweet. Overall hotel ambiance was amazing. WiFi is available on chargeable basis. Kids meals are available. The greenery of the property is the best thing to live with.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Namaskar!

At the outset, I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing ITC Mughal – A Luxury Collection Hotel.

We have taken cognizance of your concern with regards to the sequence with the quality of cuisine in the Buffet Restaurant, Housekeeping services and the Spa receiptionist and without meaning to offer any excuses sincerely apologize for the dissoannce faced.

Please be assured that necessary action has been initiated to address the areas of concern and enhance our service and I am sanguine that you will notice the difference on your next visit.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

We stayed in one of the Royal Mughal Suites which are very comfortable, spacious and immaculately clean. With this came a range of very nice extras such as exclusive use of the associated pool, spa and free drinks in the early evening.

The hotel also boasts a viewing platform from which the Taj Mahal can be seen (monkeys permitting).

The hotel organised our excellent driver Ajeet and truly superb guide Subhash - in fact, the hotel are so very helpful that I believe nothing is too much for them to arrange.

Many thanks and, as promised, we will be back! People make places and experiences and in this case we could not have asked for more!

Room tip: Just ring or email the hotel - I promise that you will receive the best possible service.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Namaskar!!

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Ajeet & Subhash from Travel House and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

Lovely hotel and staff. Felt very personal despite being a chain. Food and service great- two meals served by both Bulkesh and Ram mohan- very attentive to every request and helped to make our stay that little more special

Thanks

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Namaskar!!

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Bulkesh & Mohan and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I have stayed at ITC multiple times because of my husband’s job and I just Want to thank Mr. VINAY from reception. He is always so helpful and has great costumer service. He is very polite and always smiling.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Namaskar!!

Your appreciation has been conveyed to Vinay and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging him.