ITC Mughal, Agra
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
4,494 results
All reviewstaj banomughal suitemassage chairkaya kalp spapeshwari restaurantbuffet restaurantupgraded to a suitebeautiful hotelspecial thanksan upgradeduty managerfront officecoffee shopgreat hospitalityan oasisindian foodcourteous staff
Reviewed January 9, 2012

stayed at ITC Mugal Agra for 3 days. the check-in was quick. The emperor room was really spacious. the garden and the fountain created palace sort of ambiance.

Did not see any lift in the hotel !!! Wonder how friendly it is for the physically challenged person.

Food at peshwari was good

Room Tip: Emperor rooms were really spacious
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
ITCMUGHAL, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for having stayed at ITC Mughal - A Luxury Collection Hotel and for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that the services extended towards you were up to your level of standards and that your stay was a memorable one. We at ITC Mughal strive to make every moment, a moment of WOW for our esteemed guests. I assure that you will experience the same level of luxury, comfort and service in your next visit too.

I would also like to take this opportunity to inform you that we have we do have ramps created on stairs for easy access of wheel chairs and our associates are always ready to provide any assistance required by a differently abled guest to ensure that they are at utmost comfort.

Assuring our best services and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to ITC Mughal - A Luxury Collection Hotel, Agra.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We visited Agra with our two kids and stayed at this wonderful hotel for 3 nights.. The experience was awesome! The hotel was super comfortable and the staff very very courteous.. Besides the awesome food, there were pottery workshop kind of an event which kept the kids involved and busy!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Stayed here with friends and family for 3 nights. Check in was smooth no issues on that front.
The hotel is in the process of renovation and it is happening in bits and pieces so it gives a disjointed feeling when u stay here. They have upgraded one section of the rooms and we were not fortunate enough to stay in these rooms. The roms we stayed in felt outdated and also i had a major issue with their beds on which i wasn't able to get a comfortable sleep on the 3 nights i stayed there.
At the moment there breakfast buffet is being served in what i supposed used to be their banquet hall, so you can imagine its no fun dining there with the buffet being put in the corridor outside (a total mood killer). Since there is a paucity of space they do not lay the whole spread but you can order ala carte also if u do not find anything to your liking.

The food though overpriced is very good and the staff is very helpful. The staff tries their utmost to solve the problem once brought to their notice.
I tried their spa also , which is spacious and very nice but their showers cubicles are very very small.
Property is huge , location is very close to the Taj but for me the hotel lacks soul.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Traveelate
ITCMUGHAL, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

We also thank you sharing your kind feedback with us about the experience at the hotel. Please be assured that I have taken cognizance of your comments about your experience at the hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that certain parts of the hotel are under the process of product up gradation and soon we will have our new dining options available for guests. As you are aware that we have the newly renovated rooms available in Khwab Mahal, I suggest that you book yourself for the same on your next visit to the hotel. We seek your support and cooperation during our phase of transition.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

The hotel includes a swimming pool (21C, 70F in December), a small playground, tennis, and a large garden. Our kids enjoyed these amenities very much. There was also a small kids' playroom with some toys. For adults, there is a gym and spa.

Our room was a small, standard hotel room. It was clean and nicely appointed. Although the hotel is large and was completely booked, we never felt crowded.

Breakfast was buffet-style with lots of different options including freshly cooked pancakes and eggs. There are several restaurants within the hotel which are good, but very expensive.

The hotel is very centrally located and you can see the Taj Mahal on a clear day.

WiFi is available for 1200 Rs a day.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank FayeJ42
ITCMUGHAL, General Manager at ITC Mughal, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Reviewed January 5, 2012

This was the most amazing hotel. The service was fantastic and the property was amazing. We were able to see the Taj Mahal from our room and I would highly recommend going onto the roof at sunset to look at the Taj and appreciate the fantastic views. My husband proposed to me at the Taj and to celebrate we decided to dress up a nice dinner and the front desk sent someone up to help me properly put on my sari which was a huge help. We had dinner at the Peshawri Restaurant which was recommended to us and although it is meant to be their luxury restaurant, I must admit I felt a bit over dressed. It was still fun. In our room was waiting a beautiful cake and roses to celebrate our engagement. The room was very nice and modern and had western style beds (real mattresses!) The courtyard was beautiful and the most fragrant flowers seemed to bloom everywhere. The staff was incredibly professional and nice and I think if you were to stay here you could not go wrong.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the Taj Mahal!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple