3,172 results
All reviewskids clubhead chefmagic showlovely hotelan oasislovely poolexecutive chefswimming poolgolden trianglestayed longerrestaurant staffdinner buffetmemorable stayred fortindian foodspecial thankscourteous staff
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Pros:
Lovely grounds and restaurant.
Restaurant meals were all wonderful.
Breakfast buffet was great each morning.
Staff were more than accommodating.
Clean room.

Cons:
Bathroom was small.
Charge for wi-fi in rooms.
Coffee was awful, seriously awful.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DumbDog
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2010

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I was happy to know that my team looked after you well during your stay with us.

I have noted your comment about the coffee that was served to you and will take it up with the department concerned and will ensure that it is rectified.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not to distant future.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

After a long journey in Rajastahn, I stayed one day in Agra in Uttar Pradesh to visit the Taj Mahal. I decided to stay in a nice and peaceful hotel to have a rest. When I arrived in the Trident Agra, I discovered a wonderful hotel, quiet, with modern decoration, jasmin aroma in the air, a swiming pool which water temperature was perfect and a very cute bedroom with a big bathroom in mable. The Trident Agra is a very nice place where you enjoy the food which is delicious, the service is excellent and you are near the Taj Mahal and sites you have to visit in Agra.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank octopussy44

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and your kind comments.

We hope to have you back with us on your next visit to India.

Reviewed September 26, 2010

I loved this hotel. It's in a fantastic/beautiful/convenient location. The staff here was incredibly hospitable, the hotel was nice and clean and the pool was fantastic. The fitness center was under renovation - and, that would probably be my only complaint. You will love this place.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank sbrooke723

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments.

You will be happy to know that the renovation of the fitness centre is now complete and operational with the latest in gym equipment.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I stayed here as part of short golden triangle tour. The room was comfortable, but not luxurious. The restaurant and bar were very nice. I ordered a la carte, but was offered dessert off the buffet. When I joked that they didn't have any gulab jamun, they went to the kitchen and brought me some (which was amazingly good!). I didn't wander outside the hotel much, but there didn't seem to be much nearby.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments.

Our Chef is happy to know that you enjoyed the gulab jamuns.

We look for ward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

It was an absolute pleasure staying at this hotel. Right from the time we arrived till the time we left, it was like being pampered to the hilt. Service rendered was of top quality in all departments. Since we were travelling with kids, having a kids club and the splash pool got them engaged throughout the day. Excellent stay, will definitely stay again at this hotel if get to agra again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2010

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments.

I am happy to know that my team looked after your family and you well.

It is comments from discerning travellers such as yourself that encourage us to attain higher standards of hospitality at Trident Agra.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.