3,174 results
All reviewskids clubhead chefmagic showlovely hotelan oasislovely poolexecutive chefswimming poolgolden trianglestayed longerrestaurant staffdinner buffetmemorable stayred fortindian foodspecial thankscourteous staff
Reviewed September 26, 2010

I loved this hotel. It's in a fantastic/beautiful/convenient location. The staff here was incredibly hospitable, the hotel was nice and clean and the pool was fantastic. The fitness center was under renovation - and, that would probably be my only complaint. You will love this place.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank sbrooke723
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments.

You will be happy to know that the renovation of the fitness centre is now complete and operational with the latest in gym equipment.

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I stayed here as part of short golden triangle tour. The room was comfortable, but not luxurious. The restaurant and bar were very nice. I ordered a la carte, but was offered dessert off the buffet. When I joked that they didn't have any gulab jamun, they went to the kitchen and brought me some (which was amazingly good!). I didn't wander outside the hotel much, but there didn't seem to be much nearby.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments.

Our Chef is happy to know that you enjoyed the gulab jamuns.

We look for ward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

It was an absolute pleasure staying at this hotel. Right from the time we arrived till the time we left, it was like being pampered to the hilt. Service rendered was of top quality in all departments. Since we were travelling with kids, having a kids club and the splash pool got them engaged throughout the day. Excellent stay, will definitely stay again at this hotel if get to agra again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2010

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments.

I am happy to know that my team looked after your family and you well.

It is comments from discerning travellers such as yourself that encourage us to attain higher standards of hospitality at Trident Agra.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

The concierge was very helpful and suggested we go to the Amar Villas for our evening tea and even booked us there. It resulted in a great evening amidts the very luxuriously designed hotel while overlooking the Taj in the setting sun - this was a highlight of the trip. The hotel is a stylish but spartan setup of rooms and interiors, not too far from the Taj.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear TripAdvisor member,

Thank you for your kind comments.

I am happy to know that the concierge team was able to assist you in making a reservations at The Oberoi Amarvilas, which led to a memorable evening.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Agra.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

My trip to Agra ..in my head ..was always tied to stay at Amar Vilas. However we could not get reservations and we booked ourselves at the Trident. The staff at the hotel was prompt and responsive, the food was amazing and the rooms comfortable though a tad too small for a family (2 adults one 4 year old).

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2010

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind comments.

I am happy to know that your family and you enjoyed your stay with us and that my team looked after you well.