TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,654 results
All reviews kids club head chef magic show lovely pool lovely hotel an oasis executive chef swimming pool golden triangle stayed longer restaurant staff breakfast buffet comfortable rooms memorable stay red fort special thanks indian food
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel and landscaped grounds. Staff was quite excellent, especially the front desk team. Buffet breakfast was extremely good with omelets and eggs on order. Table service was perfect. Hotel is a short drive from the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. ( both are absolute MUST see's). Room was great and everything owrked perfectly.

1  Thank pagmeister
tridentagra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Trident Agra.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team they are truly inspired to note that his efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel has a certain old world charm. The staff are super attentive and look amazing in their uniforms. The rooms are set in a U shape around a pool and large grassed area. In the evening there was a puppet show performed by enthusiastic locals afterwards you were able to buy their handmade puppets, also in the evening there was a magic show, an astrologer and a pottery demonstration. The food was of a high standard with a range of buffet and room service options. There is a spa on site an the foot and leg massage was amazing - super relaxing after a day at the nearby Taj. I am not sure what they could do to improve. It was a great place to stay.

Dear Guest,

We are glad to receive your feedback following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of your hotel stay.

My team and I are delighted that you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the services, warmth and friendliness of the team. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and thank you for your appreciation about our hotel its location, spa service and food.

Also a big thanks to highlighting our evening activities including magic show, puppet show, astrologer etc and especially staff service.

At the hotel, we believe that people are our biggest assets and comments such as yours reinforces our belief.

I am happy to see that my team succeeded in providing you a memorable stay at our hotel. Your words of praise for the service provided by my team have been received with delight.

It was a pleasure to have been service to you.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back soon. If I can be of any assistance at the hotel, I would deem it a pleasure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Honestly one of the best hotel experience. Everyone that works there is polite and so hospitable. They go above and beyond to make you feel like royalty. Prashant was so kind in providing us room service. Highly recommend staying here if you are planning to visit Taj Mahal. It's only a 10 min drive away.

Trip type: Traveled with family
tridentagra, Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trident, Agra and for giving us the opportunity to be of service to you.

I am delighted that you were impressed with your experience at Trident, Agra during your stay.

Trident, Agra experience is all about people working together to create beautiful memories for all our guests and I am delighted to note that we were able to make your experience so enjoyable.

Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation have been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.

Entire team especially Prashant was so happy to note that his efforts have been recognized by you on this platform which makes him super motivated.

It was a pleasure to have been service to you and a special thanks to highlight each aspects of your stay from the room service to the staff service and to the location of the hotel which make it comfortable for Guests to visit Taj Mahal.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

it is a beautiful property with friendly and amazing staff. Trident has lots to do with in property incase you don't wish to step out. Staff takes special care of children. I would absolutely recommend the property

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and sparing your time to share your experience on Trip advisor.

I am so happy to know that you loved the hotel and staff service attention to detail. I am glad we were able to live up to our promise of service excellence and make your stay truly memorable.

It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our “Quest for Quality”.

It was wonderful to have you stay with us and thank you for choosing Trident, Agra for your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for recommending us.

We look forward to setting newer benchmarks when you next visit us!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have had a lovely stay at the Trident in Agra. Service was excellent, especially by Ayush. Thank you for making this portion of our trip so memorable. This is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident, Agra on Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to note that you had an excellent overall experience with us. I am glad that you liked our location, product and most importantly our services which is our topmost priority.

I have shared your review with the entire team especially Ayush he was truly inspired to note that his efforts were well noticed and much appreciated.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.