3,201 results
All reviews kids club head chef magic show lovely hotel an oasis lovely pool executive chef swimming pool golden triangle stayed longer restaurant staff dinner buffet memorable stay red fort indian food special thanks courteous staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just loved this Hotel. From check-in to check-out, everything exceeded our expectations.On our check-in, we are greeted nicely. We got our room in no time. the environment inside is so serene that you will just fell in love with this resort. The rooms are great, bathroom fittings and amenities seems like brand new.

We went outside for dinner. After we return, I got myself in the Bar. The Bar is equipped with many varieties and exotic cocktails. The sleep quality is great with so peaceful environment.

In the morning, the garden scenery outside the room with bright sunshine was mind-blowing. There were lots of doves hopping inside the premise which made the garden even more beautiful. There are two fountains to take some beautiful photos. The pool is nice and big.

We had our buffet breakfast. They had adequate varieties. All the waiters and the Head Chef were very caring with everything.

What we love most about Trident Agra was their staffs and the tranquil environment. If we ever visit Agra again, we will definitely check in to Trident Agra.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident, Agra on Trip Advisor.

We are happy to read your review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on our product, gardens, location and services.

Special touches and insightful service have a huge impact on the overall experience and I am delighted to know that my team was able to create an impression on you with thoughtful gestures and anticipative services. We are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.

It is our constant endeavor to deliver best and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

I visited to Trident hotel
To meet my friend he was very happy i was staying there. Very good hotel.V enjoyed a drinks together near pool side. And also enjoyed the magic show and the other thinks as well.
I remember one guy his friends working with him us to call him DJ he was in restaurant he was very good with us also very very excellent in service and also he was having good knowledge of agra really enjoyed his service a lot.B honest I hav visited all of star hotels in agra but this boy was something different than other hotel servers. I wish u great success to his hotel and he will surely make his hotel the Best service restaurant in agra.
I will suggest this hotel plz stay there service is very good and specially that guy.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident, Agra on Trip Advisor .

We are delighted to read your beautiful review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on our product and services. Digvijay(DJ) from the Food and Beverage Department would be delighted to know that you enjoyed his company during your stay with us.

We are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is our constant endeavour to deliver best and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the Finest Hospitality by the GM Vishal and his team .
I would suggest that one takes the pool view room and the entire resort has just one floor up , older people can take the ground floor and friends and couples can first floor up.
The resort has a large large kids ground to play around cricket or just walk about and a fantastic herb garden with various indigenous grown herbs and spices ...that is something people of all walks would enjoy

Must indulge into Chef Adarsh's cuisine , Herb Grilled Fish or Thai Curry in Veg is lovely and he can make something very authentic if you do so.
It's lovely to be greeted by old timer Roshanji and Pawannji and you must tell Yuvraj the F&B Manager to make some nice cocktails for you.
He has a wonderful team in the bar to make some amazing cocktails or even mocktails even off the Menu.

For city dwellers a chance to make Pottery with your own hands , to see live Puppet show, to the more mysticals and of faith to talk to an Indian Astrologer all within the premises of Trident Agra .

Just an amazing hospitality and Ajay in front office can also be flexible in their check out timings .

Just a fantastic hospitality to walk around a large premises and strategically located : very near to Taj Mahal and also connecting in 5 mts to the Yamuna Expressway .

Dr.Banerjee

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. We hope your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

Your heart-warming praise and words of appreciation for our product, food and hospitality has been received with humble gratitude and genuine delight by all of us at the hotel.

Positive recognition is a tremendous source of motivation for our team and I have conveyed your gracious comments to Chef Adarsh, Roshan, Pawan, Yuvraj, Ajay and rest of the team who are very grateful for your words of appreciation.

Our hotel offers an excellent opportunity to relax and unwind in tranquil surroundings and this is what our guests appreciate the most about us.

I value your support and look forward to welcoming you back for many more wonderful stays with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Headed Vishal Virmani and supported by excellent team (Rohan in particular) made our trip to Agra really memorable! From arranging our pick up from Mathura, providing a well informed guide to dropping my guests from US in Delhi airport everything was perfect/seamless. Add top class rooms and great food, Trident Agra must be one of the finest hotels I have stayed, that’s also very close to Taj Mahal. Hope the Senior Managment retains/encourages Vishal and team to maintain the high standards. STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRIDENT in AGRA

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are good
Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

We are glad to receive your feedback following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of your hotel stay.

Recognition from our guests is the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our hotels - your kind feedback therefore means so much to us. It gives me great pleasure to share a copy of your appreciations with Rohan and rest of the team at Trident, Agra. I am privileged to be working with these lovely ladies and gentlemen who demonstrate utmost dedication and commitment at all times.

I am touched with your sentiments which mean the world to us - thank you so much for sharing them. Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Agra.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Trident is by far one of the best hotels that I have stayed in. Me and my family were here for a quick weekend Getaway. Best part about the property is that it's really huge and spread across many acres and still they have not commercialized it with Towers and buildings. Instead they have a huge lush green lawn, their own organic farm which has many types of fruits and vegetables, a small pond with geese and ducks. It has peacocks, butterfly etc too. My son really enjoyed staying here.

Service is really great from the time you check-in till checkout. The buffet spread was extensive and wonderful. Chef was even ready to prepare anything from our choice or to customise any of the dishes.

We have planned to have another Getaway to this property very soon.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to read your beautiful review and sincerely thank you for your encouraging and kind words on our product, location and services.

Special touches and insightful service have a huge impact on the overall experience and I am delighted to know that my team was able to create an impression on you with thoughtful gestures and anticipative service.