3,164 results
All reviewskids clubhead chefmagic showlovely hotelan oasislovely poolexecutive chefswimming poolgolden trianglestayed longerrestaurant staffdinner buffetmemorable stayred fortindian foodspecial thankscourteous staff
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed here and found the accommodations comfortable and clean. The staff was VERY helpful, and even helped me scan an important work document so I could email it to the states. We were also promptly provided with extra blankets we requested. The breakfast was good, although our hotel in Dehli did have more options, but we still had a nice meal. We also had pizza one night, and it was quite good, and a nice break from the Indian food we enjoyed for most meals.
I debated 4 or 5 stars because I ent have a lot of expeiernce with hotels in India. I'm the states I think it would be 4 stars, but in India it seems above par. Either way, we were sfe comfortable and happy.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shauna511
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us during your recent visit to Agra and we sincerely appreciate you sparing time and posting a motivating review on Trip Advisor.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful recommendation from you.

I am delighted to note that you found our service the best and I am particularly pleased to read your compliments on some gestures made by the team that contributed to your impression. It is our constant endeavour to deliver excellent services and appreciation such as yours increase our motivation to continually aspire to achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident Agra.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Trident in Agra, being the second hotel I stayed at during my three week tour of India, was a relief after the ardous trip from Delhi to Agra. It's quiet and my room was spacious, clean and decorated tastefully, though cold, like most hotels in northern India seem to be this time of year. The location seems a little off, but that did not really bother me as I only stayed there one night. Staff was courteous, dinner was OK though pricey by Indian standards (as is to be expected in a hotel like this), and breakfast was adequate.

Having visited Agra Fort (very impressive) and, of course, Taj Mahal (in the fog, unfortunately), I don't see any reason to return to Agra. Would I recommend this hotel to someone else on a short stopover like mine in Agra though? Yes, why not?

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Larshie_B
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Thank you very much for sparing time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate your time.

My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are delighted to read such a delightful recommendation from you.

We thank you for appreciating our hotel, its location, our restaurants, the cuisine and our staff ! Your review has been shared with the entire team. Your recognition is a great source of inspiration and will motivate all of us to strive even further for excellence.

We thank you for your support and hope that The Trident, remains your preferred hotel on all your future visits to Agra.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed at the Trident on 3rd and 4 th Jan, 2013. It was an amazing experience, especially coz of the clean rooms, good food, extreemely courteous staff and refreshing breakfast. I would recommend the hotel to everyone who is looking for a good comfortable stay at Agra.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the park.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
TridentAgra, General Manager at Trident, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at The Trident during your recent visit to Agra.

Thank you for taking time to review us on Trip Advisor and also for posting such motivating comments.

Your positive observations regarding our product, services, food and facilities is inspirational for all of us. It is our continuous effort to provide our guests with the highest level of service and to make their stay truly memorable.

Thank you once again for your recognition and we look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits to our hotel.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

During a stay in Agra spend 2 nights in the Trident hotel.
It was an ok experience.
The hotel grounds are rather well kept (when entering the estate or e.g. the swimming pool area).

The rooms are of a decent size but these seem to date back quite some time and impression is that the facilities are 'basic'.
Therefor a refurbishment of the rooms is in my opinion desirable. Funcitonally everything worked fine in the room.
The pool and pool area are nice.
Breakfast in the hotel was ok.
Dinner in the hotel was very crowded and I found it to be pretty expensive for what we ate.

All in all an ok experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident, Agra on Trip Advisor .

We are happy to note that our services and facilities were to your satisfaction. It is our constant endeavour to deliver best services and it is appreciation and feedback such as yours which motivates the entire team to continue striving for excellence.

As you have mentioned, we have done major renovation in the public areas of the hotel like the lobby, bar and restaurant. We are looking at renovating the rooms in the not too distant future.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Visited as part of a guided tour round the Golden Triangle. Quite a large chain hotel used by a lot of tour companies. The Hotel is quite some way out of town - so you would need a taxi if going anywhere.

Nice rooms - nothing amazing but very comfortable, had everything you expect of a modern hotel room and seem to fall into the standard Trident setup (we also stayed at a Trident in Jaipur). There was a 3 pin UK plug socket in the room which was a nice touch. The bathroom was nicely appointed, and had a very good shower.

We were at the hotel for the start of Diwali, so the hotel put on a very good show for the guests to take part in with fireworks etc

Decent breakfast and evening meal - both buffet. Breakfast made up of a large and varied selection of hot and cold items, cakes, breads, pastries, Indian breakfast items and juices etc along with a station for eggs & omelettes. Dinner was pretty much the same set up but a selection of salads, curries, and some pasta dishes etc for those who didn't do spicy food. Selection changed each day and also included soups and deserts. The set-up here and at the Trident in Jaipur were the same, so I presume a standard Trident thing.

No spa, although a decent sized pool

Wi-fi ok and prices standard (250 rupees an hour) - slow connections in the rooms, but very quick in lobby and pool area.

Overall a nice hotel and a good base for exploring Agra / Taj Mahal etc.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Regarding your comments on the Internet Speed, please do accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please allow me to assure you that we have initiated necessary corrective action in this regard.