OYO 1835 Sun Hotel Agra
  • Pool
$35
$28
  • Breakfast included
Tourists Rest House(Agra)(Great Value!)
$11
$10
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
$39
$33
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel and food but really feeling overcharged after seeing online rates. I'm told rate of Rs5500 plus taxes but given at Rs3000 incl taxes and extra bed.
Repenting why not booked online and would've got 5 star hotel in less than this rate.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was taken to this hotel by a local `tuk tuk` driver and shown my room. It appeared to be fine at first glance, nice bedroom, bathroom and had A/C and WiFi. As I was unpacking, i noticed long black hairs over the floor as well as a pile of rubbish and cigarette ends in the corner. I sent for a cleaner and this was rectified. I had lunch and dinner in the restaurant which was very acceptable and very friendly and courteous staff. As I was booked for an early start to visit the Taj Mahal (0615) I requested coffee in the morning at 6am. This was refused, after a discussion, was told to ring room service at 6 and I would get coffee. No-one answered the phone. I went down to reception and was told that the kitchen opened at 7. After heated discussion, I was given coffee at 6:20. I arrived back from the Taj and picked up my key and asked for coffee to be served in my room. I am still waiting! The hotel was ok and the staff generally friendly but no-one seems to care about service. At £50 for room only, I expect better service than I received during my short stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2014

They stay at the hotel was very nice overall. The services are very good. The complementary breakfast was very nice and included many different varieties. I could see the taj right from the bath tub and the balcony of my room. The rooms are very spacious. The location of the hotel is a bit odd and not all the lights were working in the room.

Room Tip: Take the highest floor rooms towards the Taj.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Location of hotel is just 3 to 4 KM from railway station. Hotel was also good. Hotel staff was also co-operative. Food could have been better considering the charges. However had enough options while dinner and breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed March 20, 2014

stayed in sun hotel agra and it was first stay with sun hotel it was nice to stay there and food staff all are good and served properly.the room rent they have charged is totally value for money. i liked the hotel. as a 3*star hotel they have provided all the best servies i am very much satisfied with the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple