Hotel is good due to its proximity to taj but.......
1. Rooms are spacious but stink a lot as the room where I stayed had water seepage into the walls.
2. Linen in the room dint seem to be clean enough to use also the room was full of mosquitoes.
3. Bathroom again spacious but falls because of very low speed of water in shower n that too not warm enough forget hot.
4. People at reception and travel desk try to help you but are totally uninformed of what has to be done and what not, one of the worst travel desk ever.
5. Breakfast buffet was the most awful thing which I ever had, no variety and no taste.
6. Found a lady from abroad fighting with the reception people as her bag went missing from the hotel lobby.
7. One good thing at end was that they gave us late check out but that doesn't help to repair the damage already done.
8. They claim it to be a luxury hotel but its merely a budget hotel.
So stay there only if money saving is the issue in your mind.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.