Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Center
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews different languages show starts scale model live performance beautiful costumes shah jahan and mumtaz story line for sale marble inlay semi precious stones must visit place stage bollywood theatre headphones play choreography
Reviewed November 14, 2014

my group was charged $35 for the show in which the acting was so bad it was funny. The only saving grace was the Taj Mahal replica at the end, but we had to sit through an hour of tortuous music to see it. Save your money, or better yet visit Mother Theresa's orphanage and give the money to them.

1  Thank SAYPlymouth_MA
Reviewed November 12, 2014

Seated front row we enjoyed the stories of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, the lovely costumes and the beautiful decor.
Using the headlines for english texts was not easy because the volume of the music on stage was too loud. Anyway, the story was easy enough to follow

1  Thank Hetje1954
Reviewed November 11, 2014

This is the convention center organizing local cultural dance and music programs daily.... plays are also bein organized here.... nice place to relax in the evening...

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed November 10, 2014

It was nice show, however my expectations were more, probably I was comparing it with Kingdom of Dreams experience.

Reviewed November 2, 2014

Every time I go for shopping in Agra, I feel that I am getting ripped off. Now, I have found a place where I feel comfortable taking my clients and friends. Superb collection and service levels. Prices are negotiable...so request for a bargain. Ask for Mr.Vivek . He know the history of Agra, the artisans behind the masterpieces and very knowledgeable. The experience of visiting the place has only been positive. Good job team kalakriti.