“Really Amazing”

$52.00*
An Evening at Agra's Mohabbat The Taj Show Including Dinner
$49.00*
and up
Evening Tour of Mohabbat The Taj Show in Kalakriti Cultural and Convention...
$90.00*
Timeless Taj Mahal and Mohabbat The Taj Show in Agra
Ranked #24 of 109 things to do in Agra
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I visited Agra with my GF, i got the passes from my friend, i went for the show, they have more than 10 Languages options & then the live show starts. It was really really amazing, the speed of changing the seen was very fast. Very nice costumes. The show made me cry when Mumtaz dyes. I recommed the people going to Bangalore must see once.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

As part of a visit to Agra, the Kalakriti Center is definitely worth a visit. They have a marvellous auditorium where they host a special show centered around the history of the Taj Mahal. Superb special effects, choreography and settings all done in the most efficient manner possible.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was my 1st ever great evening show where I and my family really enjoyed. I have a son who is just 2.5 years and does not let us watch movies in theatre properly but he also enjoyed the show last evening. All live performances......great lighting.....great sound.....fabulous artists.....although the management should think of the pricing.....as its too on the higher end.....but I will go again to watch this show......

Cheers to all the stage members and the back stage members for creating a wonderful 80 mins flashback of Mughal Era.....

Reviewed August 16, 2013

This is an OK Show for which they take 1000/-.
It hardly shows the history.
Just Average Show,
Save your money.
If you are a traveller, u wud love kingdom of dreams in Delhi.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was good to see kalakriti cultural and convention centre. Mughal handycrafts can be seen there. I liked the cleanlinees and arrangements there and nothing to dislike.