“Fun Evening Great Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cork, Ireland
“Fun Evening Great Food”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Apparently staff are not promoted from within this restaurant but from external sources which is a pity as we were attended to by the most pleasant of young men. He loved his job and made our evening fun.His name was Naresh and he is an asset to any company.Well done

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
“Allways feel happy after having pizza @ Pizza hut”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had yummy pizza , pasta & many more thigs at pizza hut in between the way they treat kids its fentastic

Visited August 2012
Bengaluru, India
“very good”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Welcoming, nice staff well groomed , clean. Hot hot pizza was served, really enjoyed along with my friend.

Visited January 2013
Jyvaskyla, Finland
“Great service, good food!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went here because my stomach needed a break from all the spices of traditional indian cuisine. Since I haven't visited that many other Pizza Huts, I can't really compare it to others. It's still a lot better than one in Helsinki, Finland!

I liked the food: it was basic pizza. The food came rather quickly and it was hot. Also I enjoyed the (non-alcoholic) drinks we offered. Prices were also decent.

The service was great. The staff was helpful and seemed genuinely happy. They also came by to check and make sure everything was ok with us.

I'd still far rather explore the true indian cuisine while I'm there and not to eat the same foods I get to eat every other day back home. But if you're too scared to explore or like I, have a sensitive stomach and need a break from the spices, I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Amsterdam
“Just a 'Food-break' with excellent service”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

What an experience! We just wanted to have some different food after three weeks India travel. We walked into the place and the warmth of the waiters was smashing. they just love to work there and they are very well trained! The food was really good, we did not expect this quality. Well done and we really recommend travellers to visit this PizzaHut in this crazy city!

• Visited January 2013