“Agra trip to see the TAJ”

India Agra Travels - Day Tours
Ranked #13 of 240 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour operator and travel agent for Golden triangle tours ... Delhi .Agra and Jaipur . To book.... Ac car Train Hotels Tour guides Contact for tour inquiry.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Agra trip to see the TAJ”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Making a decision to go to Agra to see the TAJ was easy. Trying to figure out what to do and how to go about it was another thing. We are Americans living in Mumbai, India. We want to see everything this fair land has to offer while we are here. So, online I went and there was the usual advertisements. But low and behold I found this one that I was very impressed with and that is India Agra travels! The comment section was way above a 5 for 99% of the comments. I emailed and was responded to right away. Raja was absolutely the best guide by far that we could have ever ask for. He was polite, punctual, kind, but most of all he knew his stuff. Please don't hesitate in using him! He is awesome beyond belief. And speaks English very well. He made us not want to leave but to stay a Little longer. Thank you Raja and thank you for your new friendship. Will be sending people your way! Blessings for your future! D, C, and M!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Blueanya

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent arrangement”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I was planning my trip to India with my parents, so I checked on trip advisor and come to know Raja,
then I contact him and within seconds he reply me. then we decide to chat on LINE for convenient.
I took his services for one day trip to agra. And it is very impressive.
He arranged the car to pick us up in Delhi.
The car was very nice, new and very clean, driver also very polite and drive very carefully.
When we reach agra, we met Raja there.
He is very nice, informative, and very helpful
I told him about sickness of my mother earlier. He remembered. And take care of my mother very well
My parents like him a lot.
So we highly recommend him for agra tour

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Usanee S
Tampa, Florida USA
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Awesome, RAJA Best travel guide in India”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

For those interested in Visiting India, We highly recommend you go through India Agra Travels, we were amazed at the Outstanding service provided by Raja, we booked him when we went to visit the Taj Mahal and he was so caring towards us, provided us with the best service ever possible and even took us to meet his family for lunch, we felt like we knew him and made us feel as part of his family. He knows every single detail of the temple and all the sites, He told us that is almost 25 years visiting everyday the temple and surrounding, also without Him, we can't have it all the nice pictures that he take of us, He is the best of Agra sad we knew we had to say our good bye to Raja.♥♥♥
The hotel 4 stars was awesome too, very good and Raja make possible get a good price.
Thank you so much for making our trip to Agra a memorable one THANK'S TO YOU RAJA!

Visited September 2013
2 Thank luchon10
Newton, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“India Agra Travels”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My daughter and I spent six weeks traveling in India and experienced the services of many travel agencies. India Agra Travels was by far the best. Raja, with whom we dealt, made our stay in Agra an excellent and memorable experience because he was extremely informed, spoke English very clearly and very well, was friendly and very good humored, and gave excellent advice on getting the most out of our stay. He went out of his way to make sure we had a good experience. A small example: when we arrived at the Taj Mahal at dawn and realized we had only a video camera (prohibited) he arranged with our hotel to go back and pick up our still camera while we stayed and enjoyed the Taj. Without Raja we would have no pictures! or would have had a huge inconvenience. He had a lot of information and was able to give us cultural insights as we toured the Fort and saw places where marble inlay was being done. He is so easy to deal with and has unimpeachable integrity. This I know. You simply can't go wrong. In our full six weeks we never found anyone comparable.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank traveler2011035
Riverside
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Golden Triangle Tour with Raja”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

After evaluating many guides for my Golden Triangle visit, I selected Raja at India Agra Travels and am glad that I did. He advised on various aspects of my India trip, even those portions outside of our written agreement. Raja was my guide in Agra and Fatehpur Sikri, arranged my hotel in Agra, arranged the car and driver for the entire three day golden triangle trip, arranged a guide for Jaipur, and advised on hotels in Jaipur. Throughout, he was responsible and responsive. His knowledge of the culture and history is extensive. The conversation was great. One item that impressed me greatly was his connections with the security personnel at all the monuments. This allowed us to bypass the long lines at the monuments, which was critical in the August heat.

Visited August 2013