“Amazing”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel was 5star plus...if ONLY we could have stayed longer...there is nothing else you could have wanted here...the staff....the food....hairdressers...EVERY service available to you...was ABSOLUTELY amazing....EVERYONE treated you
Like royalty..I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this beautiful amazing accommodation to anyone

2  Thank Shirley P
ITCMUGHAL, Manager at ITC Mughal Taj Bano, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2014

Greetings from the city of the Taj!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for choosing ITC Mughal – A Luxury Collection Hotel.

We are indeed delighted to know that the services rendered were up to your expectations. It is comments such as yours that inspire us to strive for greater heights of excellence in our services.

Your appreciation has been conveyed to my team and I am sure that your recommendation will go a long way in encouraging them.

We value your patronage and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to ITC Mughal.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying in the otc mughal and walked into the Taj bano for a lunch with family.

While there was a good buffet spread we decided to go for Ala carte... and by god it was good.

The service as expected was fantastic.. but the chicken was outstanding..

Definitely a place I would recommend when you want to.impress someone.
Since it is a little heavy on the wallet.

Go for it.. you won't forget the flavors

1  Thank rajneeshsoni

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Went for Dinner.The welconme was very nice with all smiling faces.though we had to wait for 10 mins for the seat but it was not very troublesome.The food quality was very nice.Enjoyed...

Greetings from the city of the Taj!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for your valuable feedback regarding your dining experience at ITC Mughal – A Luxury Collection Hotel.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Good service, quality food and of course nice staff. ITC of course raises the bar everytime you visit their property and expectations are pushed higher for every other property.
Great products in the bath, relaxed time and smiling staff.

Ashutosh Chhibba

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

The service at Taj Bano is extraordinary, Thier manager Abhishek and his team take a lot of care to see you are well served and taken care.