“Taj experience”

Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate
Ranked #11 of 147 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Perfectly located for visiting the Taj Mahal. Order a taxi to take you to the gate at dawn - with fewer visitors, and changing light as the sun rises, it is a sublime experience.
Lived up to Radisson expectations. Stylish, clean, efficient. Choice of eating options. I had a super pedicure in the Spa.
Restaurant was just satisfactory - but let's face it - we were not in Agra for the dining experience!
Would totally recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank judy s
Write a ReviewReviews (4,225)

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed there for 2 nights and our experience was really great. Liked the position of the hotel, stuffs and the facilities. I went there with my one year old baby and asked for a few things for her. I am very satisfied with their service, specially as they had taken care of my baby's needs. The room service was fast and food was nice.
Since I mentioned earlier that I would be travelling with my baby, I expected a king bed, but was a bit disappointed to see two queen beds in the room. However, they apologized for the same and took good care of the rest of the things.
Liked the amenities, specially the kids' room near the swimming pool area. The pool and pool side bar both looked good to me, though I did not get any opportunity to use any of them. My baby enjoyed the play room and I am glad about it.
The breakfast buffet had a lot of options and the staffs took good care of the guests.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay there and would like to stay again.

Room Tip: We have got the Taj view room and liked it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
HVohra, General Manager at Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Radisson Blu, Agra!

Thank you for your excellent review. The team is excited looking at your fantastic feedback & I am sure this will motivate them further to deliver high levels of guest satisfaction.

Thank you once again. It will be our distinct privilege to serve you in the future.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We had only a one-night stay at the hotel, and it is a very good place to stay, is really close from the Taj, rooms are very clean and the staff is really friendly. Even though they knew we were only staying for a night they took us for a short tour around the hotel and it is great! They have a very good pool, pool bar, gym, spa ... For those staying more days in Agra it offers a lot of things to do if you have more time to spend at the hotel. Breakfast is good and it is open really early in the morning, which you of course are grateful for when you are leaving early in the morning!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2013

An absolutely amazing experience. We booked a room together and had no inappropriate questions or stares or anything. Felt like we were in Europe or America as the service was just amazing. The gym is brilliant, the swimming pool is incredible with a bar. And the breakfast buffet is something worth just checking in for. It's a wow wow wow all the way.
Is also brilliant because its a walk away from the taj on a pleasant road or a small tuk tuk ride.

Didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had been to Agra for the second time , travelled from Hyderabad via delhi, thought of seeing Tajmahal. Heard a lot of about Radisson, Agra, felt i should stay here and reached to our destination. As i entered in hotel, a big smile we got at reception, from there as we moved to our rooms, housekeeping attendants wished us, they were three of them, everyone were very hospitable, went to restaurant, liked the ambience, had good time with my family. Upon departure everyone were at reception met us and bid us a fond farewell.

Thank you so much for making our stay catchy.Thanks again!!

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Radisson Blu, Agra!

Warmest Regards

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I took my parents out for dinner at Daawat-E- Nawaab Excellent food and Excellent Customer Service. Tanya took my booking in a very professional manner she gave me a call back to check while I was running late. Prahlad served us in a very professional way, Shabana's made Dal Tadka which was the best Dal I had in ages. I have been living in Australia for last ten years but never had a dal like this. Tanya arranged a private dining room for us and made our evening the best evening with my family.Its my request to the hotel management to appreciate these team members because now whenever I will go out for dinner Im going to Radisson Blue, Agra for sure. It was well worth it. All the chefs were great. If the management has got any membership card where I can get discounts or specials I would love to have one.
Thanks a lot team for a great evening. Cheers.

1  Thank Ananta2013
HVohra, General Manager at Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Radisson BLU Agra, Taj East Gate. Thank you for choosing Radisson as your preferred destination.

We are extremely delighted to receive such a positive and heartwarming feedback from your end.

Its guests like you who keep giving us the positive feedback which definitely gives our team members the thrust to perform even better.

On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back to Agra.

Sincerely

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The hotel was quite nice with its pool and gym facilities. It could do with a little more spirit though. Music could add to the ambience. The breakfast buffet was quite commendable and the service was nice as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family