Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate
  • Pool
$35
$28
  • Breakfast included
Tourists Rest House(Agra)(Great Value!)
$11
$10
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
$39
$33
4,451 results
All reviewsbusiness classdawat e nawabbusiness roomtaj east gatekids roombreakfast buffetpool sidecoffee shopexcellent hotelmodern hotelindian restauranttravel deskcomfortable staycourteous staffnoorlatitudeambience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

The hotel is walking distance from the ticket counter of the Taj Mahal on East Gate Rd. In fact I got up early one morning at at 6AM and walked all the way to the entrance of the Taj Mahal in less than 15 minutes. The facilities are clean and modern, though the noise level was a bit high in the rooms as I could hear the neighbors. The breakfast spread was very nice with a mix of both local and continental choices. Coffee unfortunately as is the case in most hotels in India is terrible. It's essentially instant coffee boiled in a pot. Service was very friendly and attentive. The rooms were modern and the bed was quite comfortable. I stayed here for two nights, and would recommend this facility unreservedly.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Rahul J, General Manager at Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Radisson Hotel Agra, Taj East Gate Road. Thank you for choosing Radisson as your preferred destination.

The concerns highlighted have been duly noted and will certainly be addressed. Your feedback is appreciated and taken more seriously, as it enables us to monitor and improve the care and service we endeavor to provide to our guests.

I sincerely hope that you would treat this as one odd incident that you have experienced.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed here during our visit to the Taj Mahal. The hotel and room were modern, comfortable and clean. The pool area was good. The staff were not rude or unfriendly, but a little "standoffish". The food was not good, we were steered into the Indian restaurant, when we went to the main dining room, and the food was average and very expensive.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The hotel is a five star hotel with all the amenities you will expect of one. The rooms are very spacious, posh , comfortable. Bathrooms are large with good toiletries and good water pressure and temperature control. What I felt was a letdown was the bed which should have been more firm and the extremely slow Internet speed. However the free shuttle to the Taj was a big bonus as it drove you all the way to the doorsteps of the Taj Mahal and hence you avoid the hassle of being offered services like rickshaw services , people trying trying to sell you all sort of things.
The restaurant had a decent buffet for dinner.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

We are extremely delighted to receive such a positive and heartwarming feedback from your end.

It's customers like you who keep giving us the positive feedback which definitely gives our team members the thrust to perform even better.

On behalf of our entire staff here at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travel plans bring you back to Agra.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed here in October. Some of the reception staff werent very friendly rather stand offish.
The food was pricey and quality was average. In fact one afternoon we had two cappucinos and two cakes and it cost more than our guide earned in one day. However staff in restaurant were very professional and we had good service.

The room was of a high standard as you would expect in a radisson five star hotel, very clean, housekeeping staff did a very good job.It was very quiet and peaceful in the room.

Unfortunately one of the nights the spa wasnt working.

Quite close to the Taj and apparently there is free transport to the Taj.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

“100% satisfaction promise is false & misleading”
Nov 5, 2012 Davidbrownfromsydney
Upon checkout my wife raised four concerns with management both verbally and writing these in a customer feedback book. The staff member who was checking us out was not interested in listening to our concerns or attempting to resolve our issues. Instead all the staff member was interested in was taking our credit card details for payment for services used within the hotel. I must admit the night BBQ held next to the pool was amazing but our bedsheet had a black mark on it . Our room (326) which was located at the end of a long corridor but no complaints here but our bed was so sunken in that we had to sleep upside down on the bed. The shower cap was so small my wife could not use it. This hotel promotes a 100% satisfaction promise or you don't pay. Upon my credit card being swiped at checkout I noticed that I'd been served by the duty manager which when given our feedback responded " I will pass your feedback onto management." I advised the duty manager I would like a call back to discuss my concerns as i did not have any further tine after checkout, to date I have been waiting for this for four days. Be aware that even the Duty manager does not want nor listen to your feedback and is only concerned with collecting payment. God bless any other customer who may face any issues and is addressed by any staff member other than the duty manager that no one will care at all. As far as the 100% satisfaction promise I think they the hotel are trying to fool everyone with such a policy. Radisson Agra have failed to listen to my concerns or callback me even days after requesting management respond to my issues.

• Stayed: November 2012