All reviews tdi mall nice hotel nice service hotel staff nice stay walking distance facilities cleanliness mr taj comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed excellent hospitality. We would like to visit again,hopefully. Nearest place to Taj Mahal and other facilities also available. TDI mall is near and also enjoyed walking destinations. Me and my family appreciated alot.

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

Good facility available here.and near agra Taj Mahal.
This hotel room very good.this locations near to tajmahal and above all the the hotel amenities were more than sufficient.staff was cordial and help us book a cab to ajmer within no time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

I stayed their for 20 days and it is very good service was best and staff was very friendly especially manager whose name was deepak rana he was very kind and helpful.I liked the food too it was delicious and quality food.

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

Verry tasty food and good service all staff are behaving like our family members.also the food also not much expensive......also the food is they give verry fast..........so anyway everything is nice

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

Great experience with good caring ..nice staff.. overall wonderful experience..expecially Mr.Ashraf Mirza helped me a lot about my missing camera..that is very helpful, because I don't think it will recover, but he find my cam and sent to my address...

Date of stay: June 2019