All reviewsbudget hotel in agranice staynice hotelvisited this hoteltajroofcleanlinesswashroomhospitalityindia
Reviewed November 14, 2017

great deal with mmt i book this hotel via mmt its really like staff specially mr . narender (hk) this person is very co operative and thanks to all staff ... and services was also very good just some think like front desk dealing

Stayed: November 2017
HotelPanna P, Manager at Hotel Panna Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share you review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted that you had a memorable stay with us and that our product and services exceeded your expectations.

The hotel is situated at about 2000 meters from the Taj Mahal and the proximity allows uninterrupted views of the monument.

Our trained and guest focused team knows that holidays with family are truly special and endeavor to anticipate your needs and create personalized experiences for our guests.

Thank you for choosing us for your special occasion and we hope to welcome you back of our Hotel Panna Paradise.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 2 days. The service was very good and the hotel was nicely maintained. Overall the experience was very good in this hotel. Recommend this hotel if you visiting to see Taj Mahal.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed October 3, 2017

I visited this Hotel on 30th of September. When I reached there(Around 10 or 10:30) I was given a room for which I had paid Through Yatra. The room which I booked was for 3 Adults and 2 children. The receptionist handed me the Keys of the room. The helper boy who needs to carry our Bags didn't picked up. So i Carried my bag. That was okay with me. I went to the room(Room 101) and saw that the room was small(only for 2 people). I went to the reception and told him about my concern. Firstly he totally Ignored, I waited there for 2 to 5 minutes asked him again that I have booked room for 3 people and 2 children why you gave me a room for 2 people. He replied the rooms are booked. I told him if my mother had come with me then what would you have done. He said we would arrange a bed in the room. There was no extra space for a bed in that room. This was the first thing i noted about this Hotel.

Second was the boy which was sitting in the reception was watching movies. how can a helper boy watch a TV when there are guest.

Third: The recpetion girls doesnt know anything over the procedure. They call some other guy for the conversation. That is strange. They don't have basic etiquette and knowledge how to entertain the guests in the hotel.

Fourth: The washroom dustbin was full. Before giving the room they even didn't empty the dustbin of washroom.

Fifth: What i liked about there was the guard bhaiya who was giving the basic things which i asked for. This duty should be given to Helper not the Gaurd.

Sixth: The restaurant Guy was good and he has the etiquette to handle the Customer.

Good thing about Hotel:
1) Room Conditions are good.
2) Food is good.
3) AC rooms.
4) Breakfast Have buffet.

Bad things:
1) Helper are working on there way.
2) Employees have half knowledge (how things are worked)
3) WI-FI was off.

Over all experience in this hotel was poor. Giving one star for two people. The guy in Restaurant and Gaurd Bhaiya.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank bishtsinghkp
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this Hotel Panna Paradise,it was a good stay.hotel staff is very helpful,the services is so good and on time, the alloo paratha is so delicious and the taj mahal is 1.5km far away from this Hotel, the good is that we can see the taj from roof top.
I would recommend this hotel to my friends .

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel.It was nice stay.hotel is very close to taj mahal the good thing is that we can see taj from roof .The staff is very helpful food is very delicious, it's pure veg that is good, room were clean I had no issue with room services.
I would recommend this hotel to my relative & friend ..
I would like to go in feature to stay in this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business