Before visiting Agra, I booked this hotel by reading reviews in tripadvisor.in. Though there were some bad reviews, but, considering there were more good reviews, I decided to go for it. However, it turned out to be a nightmare..
- One of the room had world's smallest bathroom having world's smallest wash basin (as big as a vegetable bowl). Very cramped bathroom..
- The other room had TV, but, in non-working condition.. whats the use??
- The rooms were dusty..
- Food was terrible..
- No hot water facility..
- They assist in providing auto rickshaw, but, the rickshaw charges high..
- Owner is rude.. I think, he is good mostly to foreigners (most of whom have written good feedback)..
As per my experience, I do not recommend this homestay (atleast to Indians)..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pyrenees is a family run homestay located in Taj Nagari residential area, just a few minutes walk from the busy Taj Ganj and Taj Mahal (1 km). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Pyrenees Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.