“think twice before you take this hotel”
Review of Sai Palace

and 1 more site!
Sai Palace
Ranked #22 of 207 Agra B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank yi l

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Friendly enough staff and decent, clean room. When I complained that my room had a weird smell I was upgraded to a better room at the same price (although I think I was given a high price to start with). Good location near taj mahal east gate.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I arrived in Agra with two indication of guest houses and after check those and Sai Palace as well I have choosed this and don't regret about it.
The staff team are very friendly and helpfull, also the restaurante is very nice with very good indian food and nice view of Taj Mahal.
The location is also nice with everything around.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2012

i really likd my stay at sai palace hotel the rooms were big neat and clean .. the hotel staff guided me a lot about th places of intrst . me and my frinds took 2 rooms on d top floor the view of taj mahal it haad a beautiful round bed ... and the restaurant also srved good food the banna lassi was very gud and a nonveg sai spl plattr ... it was a vry comfortable stay for me .. i will like to come again to this place ..

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2012

a great stay for the night, very hospitable welcome and the staff especially kunal ,pappu always up for a laugh! amazing views of the taj mahal saved us the expensive entance fee's. highly recommended to anyone!

Room Tip: view of tajmahal from room and toliet seat......
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amar488276
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I had such an awful experience that I felt the need to share. The rooms were full of mold and I got very sick after one night stay so I checked out. I am a Doctor and breathing in mold is a very serious health risk. There was construction all day long so very noisy and dirty. Room itself was not clean. I had to ask numerous times to turn the generator on so I could use the fan and water. The staff were not friendly...they couldn't even say hello or smile. I strongly urge those thinking of staying here to go somewhere else. There are more pleasant guesthouses/hotels for reasonable prices and where you will be treated as a proper customer.

When I told the manager about my concerns he was rude and pretty much laughed in my face. A simple apology and compensation would have been appreciated.

Room Tip: Rooms were full of mold
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2012

About 5 mins walk to the Taj, and a nice view from the rooftop restaurant. It was clean-ish (I’ve stayed in much dirtier places, but also much cleaner places). Friendly staff. Very cheap and reasonably good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple