Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from $61.00
from $96.00
from $146.40
More Info
All reviews rajasthan trip mr abhishek golden triangle tour driver india
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved this tour, it was short, historical, so much sightseeing, interesting, relaxable, enjoyable and did shopping too. All thanks to Aarav Travel for this wonderful trip, our driver Shispal was excellent. We tried so many India foods in restaurants- the taste was awesome and also learnt how to cook will try it in home. Thanks

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was a bit hesitate about doing this 5 days trip solo but after met my driver Pradeep it turned out very safe and full of enjoyable, relaxable and feel the culture of India. He was very polite,friendly and very experienced. He made my trip so memorable,all thanks to him.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dubey our guide, good time in Agra,visited Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.He was very informative and helpful.I highly recommended him for great day.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was wonderful and very memorable trip for us. Thanks to our driver Pradeep for this wonderful journey. All guides hotel were excellent. Highly recommended with same driver.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sanjay was our guide for this day trip.The weather was awesome in the month of November.I was blown away by heard history about Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.He provide me so much history of both the historical monument.The trip to Taj Mahal was wonderous.Lunch was also good. It was a good day.

Date of experience: February 2019