See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I had most comfortable, safe and secured stay with full value for money @Bliss Homestsy. Mr. Harshit Kalra and his team made best possible efforts to provide all amenities to me. My 5yr old daughter suddenly had fever and Mr. Vivek arranged medicines and toasts himself @10 pm. Highly appreciate their hospitality.. as my daughter was not well they provided their cab to me which shows their commitment to serve their guests beyond their defined services.. Had booked through Oyo and truly satisfied with Bliss homestay.. One or two odd things need to be improved which the whole team is already trying..

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2017

This is the most terrible place I ever stayed. When I visited this place, I realised how wrong it is to land at a place with people reviews.

When we arrived with a family of 7 after a long drive, there was no one to welcome at the place.

We got our rooms and they were no closer to the pictures (photoshopped and made up) posted by the Bilss.

It was part of Oyo room and looked more like a Brothel. In front of us, they had two couple walkins allowed inside.

I didn't feel it was a family place. There was dampness in the room and full of termite.

In all, my first visit with my little one a the entire other family members went too bad.

I paid 2500 each room night. The Owner kept refusing to book thru AirBnb.

Bad experience, will not recommend.

Room Tip: None of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Geetika K
Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

Property is very Neat and clean but the staff around is very Rude to guests. Services below par. I booked it through Oyo Rooms and had a very Bad expperience .... waste of money !!!! if there was an option, i would have rated this Negetively ....

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Alokitc
Reviewed January 9, 2017

Beautiful room, great interiors, clean washroom, walking distance from Taj, dominos is down the road too. They have got smoking area with nice sitting arrangement with plants around. Perfect place to stay.
However we had some issues, the reception guy didn't provide us the correct phone numbers to contact the hotel but it was manageable anyhow.

Room Tip: Choose the room which also opens up in the smoking area.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank RyaenMha
Reviewed November 2, 2016

We stayed for one night with family. Rooms are very good and the staff is very cooperative. Very Good Experience with family. Enjoy the vacation with this home stay. Location is also good. TajMahal is not far from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family