“amazing food!! in Agra”

Ranked #79 of 291 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Priya Restaurant is a multi-stroyed building having a cover of almost 310 pax is famous for it's quality in food & services. It has 2 centrally A.C. halls and a roof top garden restaurant. Priya is located on the Fatehabad Road ,Near Hotel Trident. Priya has a capacity of 310 pax at a time. It has a well decorated ambiance which is both neat and clean and eye soothing also. The Restaurant is centrally air-conditioned and has generator backup for load shedding periods.We serve Indian, Mughlai, Chinese and Continental cuisine at affordable rates. We also have Beer Bar facility with us.We also arrange live entertainment,e.g., Puppet show,Magic Show,Musical Programme also for your valuable clients.Priya Restaurant is recommended both by the Lonely Planet and the Rough Guide to India . Priya Restaurant has a professionally trained team where utmost care is taken to ensure complaint free service and feedback obtained from every client.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We are on a tour tour of Delhi-Agra-Jaipur, when we are in Agra, We got a restaurant which my friend suggested me, we had lunch there, the food was delicious as described my my friend.. so guys whenever you are in Agra, my recomentison that try atleast once!!!

1  Thank AJNABIAPNASA

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Enjoyed a good meal here while visiting the Taj. Would go back again - the naan was delicious. Nothing fancy, but we liked the food.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

good food but little disurb from old magical uncle while eating food & over price orther all thing was fine staff is also fine

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The restaurant was not too busy when we were there. The service is good and quick. No ill-affects from the food.
Only downside was that the TV was on and beside our children were watching it, it was also the staff that stared at the screen...
I would go back there again if it was on our route.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I travelled with my daughter with a small Kuoni group doing the "Taj Tour" of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Our guide, Dr Mohammed Tahir, was simply superb. In Agra, after our wonderful visits to the Red Fort and Taj Mahal, he organised tickets for some of us for a show: the Kalakriti Taj "Bollywood" style musical of the Taj love story. Afterwards it turned out to be the birthday of one of the other ladies so Tahir recommended the Priya Restaurant to us to celebrate.

Not only did we have a variety of quite delicious Indian food, cooked to whatever spiciness level one enjoyed, but it was followed by a birthday cake with candles, and the Happy Birthday song!

The staff were so welcoming and charming, I would thoroughly recommend the restaurant to friends and would very happily eat there again. Indeed, I am already planning my next trip to India. What a marvellous country!