“Large menu, clean food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pinch of Spice

Pinch of Spice
Ranked #6 of 270 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: Pinch of Spice is an exclusive fine dining restaurant.
Short Hills, New Jersey
“Large menu, clean food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

The kids had butter chicken and naan, we had mushrooms and mutton. We did not fall sick eating here. We all ate well, food was fresh and good.

The tables and chairs though clean, were not up to my picky standards. Many establishments in India (and elsewhere) pay good attention to food preparation, but don't have the same levels of hygiene in the seating areas. I always carry clorox wipes from home and wipe the tables, chairs, and the floor under the table before the kids are seated. I did that in PoS as well, and we were fine.

Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jaipur, India
“Nice food but a little costly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Food was tasty. The portions were large. A good place to have non-veg if you have a group 4+ foodies.

Visited November 2012
Zaragoza, Spain
“A good Indian food, reasonable price, restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were hosted at ITC Mughal, in Agra, and we were adviced by our tour operator to go to this restaurant. Getting to the restaurant from ITC Mughal is just crossing the road. The ambiance is not superb, but you can find a variety of Asian options. We went for a selection of chicken and lamb curries, and all of them were great. Helping staff and good price (at least for Westerners). To be recommended.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“A safe choice for tourists”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We had a great lunch there, the waitor t'ils us everytime the dish was going to be hot n Spicy. Was not lucky with what I chose some grilled chicken with veggie kebab (hated those) but my friend who took the butter paneer had more luck and I loved it

• 3 of 5 bubbles
New Delhi, India
“" A Taj for all foodies"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

While planning my weekend trip to Taj, I came across this restaurant in the Trip advisor forum and thus added it to my list of places I would like to try out once I reach Agra city.
Once we were there, I was amazed to see the crowd which was waiting to be served. We were a tad lucky and got our table within couple of minutes.
The ambience was good, suitably lighted, nice music and a huge TV screen.
We ordered the Kebab platter (mix of all variants), Paneer Makhanwala, Veg Dum Biryani and Butter Naan. Every item we tasted was a delight for our soul.
I felt like royalty myself while eating each and every bite of the Kebab followed by the aromatic Dum Biryani.
The paneer chunks were really juicy and I found them to be a bit larger than we usually get in Delhi. The naans were soft and evenly cooked all across.
The quantity of food served was much more than we had expected. Once we had gorged on all the food, we were then served with a small glass which had something like a Paan smoothie.
It was so very refreshing in taste and the smell of the paan lingered for a few minutes.

All in all a very nice experience dining at Pinch of Spice, Agra