“Worst hotel”

Happy Hours Restaurant Agra
Ranked #292 of 452 Restaurants in Agra
Description: Crash in either for a fun dining experience or for an amazing food. near taj mahal agra opp four points by Sheraton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bad food quality, late and clean less serving, not a clean atmosphere, high rate, service charge with out any servicing

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

We ate there the evening before the Holi, despite my sense that this is not going to end well. Restaurant was deserted may be the chef took a leave too? The blue florescent is not attractive or appealing.
The veg dish was acceptable.
The chicken dish had some pieces which I could not chew on, so these must have been reheated leftover, could not have been undercooked. The waiter tried to push drinks and other menu items but we such with a veg. A non-veg (chicken) and jeers rice. The prices ere above expected. Worse part they added service charge automatically, which is very uncommon and not justified with the for food and poor service. I don't know who wrote all the other reviews, but for me it was bad experience.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Must give it a try!!!serve delicious food with very good authentic taste,it was my fourth time when I placed my order and I'm surprised how friendly natured the staffs are..I wanna especially mention Mr.Manish Sharma name in the list..U guys are doing great just keep it up

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I have been in Agra for four days, every meal is Indian food, I couldn’t take it anymore. I was craving for Chinese food, I found Happy Hours with very good reviews. So I decided to try it.

When I first got there, it was 6 pm, no one was in the restaurant and it looked shady. I was too embarrassed to leave so I stay and ordered a seafood dish. I don’t know the name of it just show the owner a photo from the restaurant review. The owner said it would be a little different, I told him it’s fine.

I waited for a while no one came to my table , no water no utensils. Then I saw a kid ran in with a little shopping bag, I said to myself, he probably just went out to buy the ingredients. Shortly, the owner served my dish, he stood by me and want to know if I like it. I tried the sauce, wow, I is very very good. It is crossing between Chinese and Indian food. I told the owner it is very good and I liked it a lot, he smiled and walk away. He also gave the ginger naan to go with the dish. The fish was very fresh and flavorful. I was very happy I stayed and waited. This was the best dish I had in India.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

Very good food quality everything was good we are very with the service of food and staff bheviour was good

Date of visit: January 2019
Happy H, General Manager at Happy Hours Restaurant Agra, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Dear Valued Guest, "Namaste" Thanks for giving us your positive feedback on Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that your liked our restaurant and our energetic staff feel you at home. Happy Hours is located 05 mins walking distanc from taj mahal which makes tourists very easy to plan their vacation in India and discover agra with Local transport. Our staff always try to get worth of every bit paid by the guest. We hope you will travel to agra soon again. Be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can gave your favorite dish for you. Best regards Happy Hours