“Fine”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Fine”
Reviewed April 15, 2010

Mostly Indian families and couples. Service polite, reasonable value. They brought a guestbook along for us to sign as foreigners. Have a feeling it may have made 2 of my party sick, though.

Taipei, Taiwan
“The food I will dream about....”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

The deco there is normal, but the food is really delicious and out of expectation in a good way. I am still dreaming about their food even though I am not in Agra....The best choice ever when you are around Agra...

Blantyre, Malawi
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

We ate at the Park and The Only at Agra. The Only is frequented by groups, whereas the Park is frequented by individuals (Indians and tourists). Food is good - cheaper than the Only but perhaps not quite as good. I did wonder if the English menu had higher prices than the Hindi menu

San Francisco, California
“Best Indian food I had while in India”
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Absolutely the best food I had during my two weeks in India! The decor and staff are nothing exceptional, but the food is truly fantastic!

1 Thank TourGuide23
London
“Super tasty food”
Reviewed May 5, 2009

Went there while staying few days in Agra. Outside and inside decoration is ok if not a bit tired, but the food, my god, was delicious. We had egg curry (perfectly balanced flavours), generous chicken byriani and garlic naan (crispy on the outside and soft inside). Was probably the tastiest and flavoursome indian food we had while in India: a real feast:)
Service was good and friendly. All of this for an affordable bill so definitely a plce to visit.