“South-Indian Delicious Lunch”

Desaprakash
Ranked #30 of 310 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pure Vegetarian Authentic South Indian Food Fresh Juice Mocktails Dosa Idli Vada Thalis Soups Sizzler Noodles Lasanya Baked Wide Range of Icecreams
Reviewed March 23, 2014

On our way to the Agra railway station last week we stopped for lunch at Dasaprakash and were glad we did. Mostly Indians here and that was a good sign. We had a delicious meal at a reasonable price - delicious dosas ant thalis (see my photo). The service was efficient. I would certainly recommend this place for lunch or dinner.

1  Thank TSinParis

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Decor & interior was good. But these are not the priorities we look for in a restaurant.
I've been to Tamilnadu & Andhra-Pradesh. I am very familiar with the taste of south Indian food, which was not found in Dasaprakash. Too overpriced for the quantity & quality of the food.

1  Thank TheKnight2014
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I am a great fan of genuine Southern Indian food, (and have been there a few times). This is a very good restaurant, where the food has never let me down, the service is attentive without being intrusive,, I really enjoyed it. I asked for it to be spicy, and it was. Also very filling so beware if you are a light eater. Do try t his place, I will certainly use it again.
but only one thing i don't like is the there portion size...
every thing is fine

3  Thank ashish223456678
Reviewed January 19, 2014

As with Lakshmi Vilas this is touted as a great place in guide books - rubbish! Totally over-priced and bordering on the pretentious. The kheer pudding aside the food is of no better quality than any number of great local places that don't feature in guide books, only you pay three times as much to have a waiter in a bow-tie serve you.

1  Thank MarcusandKim
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Oh, this place was just fantastic - the food super tasty, the service friendly, fast and informative and the prices extremely reasonable.
I'm a total dessert person and cannot believe that I didn't save room for a choice from a full page of ice creams!! Desserts take up 50% of their menu!!!