Krishna Haveli Hotel
$28
$17
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop cafetasty foodwalking distancevisit tajtop floorminute walkhotel staffguestshospitalityindiaac
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good hotel and personal, thks for all i had a very plesant stay located very closed taj mahal,i would suggest this hotel is value for money you will pay for your stay.
It is also closed to other entertainment places to chill out as- taj nature walk , tdi mal....

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The most wonderful thing about this hotel is its location, affordable rates and good service. I and my friends were looking for a hotel very near to taz. We were not having a great budget for hotel and taxi. so The location is awesome. Also rooms are good as compared to rates and other nearby hotels.

Room Tip: take rooms on ground floor
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Hotel manager while was very nice wanted to push us services to make extra money. Rooms weren't good, but OK for the price. Location was bad. Dogs fighting day and night, kids screaming around. It's close to Taj, but as someone suggested not worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Travel_Peanuts
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I just stayed at the hotel and they were extremely nice! They went out of the way to do everything could to accommodate me! They took me to the room top which was a nice view of the city. They even took me to the bus stop where I needed to catch my bus! I really have never had such great service from a hotel. Any question I had, they answered.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Its not often, that I have to advice someone not to use a hotel, but this time its so.

We booked through a hotel booking website, where the roms looked good.

When arriving, the staff were surprised to see any people, the man in the reception did not speak english and had to wake up another guy from a room. We had our room, it was still a little dirty, but what can you expect for that amount of money we thought... Ok a little cleanness perhaps.

At nighttime they were sitting in the reception talking, which is ok, but the acustic is very poor. We could not sleep. At a time they were driving their motorbike inside!?
We asked them to be quiet, but they did not mind.

In the morning, we went to the toilet, just to find out it could not flush.. They tried to fix it, but we had to change room.
We considering moving to another hotel for the second and last night i Agra, but after a talk with the management, we decided to stay.

Conclusion must be, its not worth the money, sorry

Room Tip: Its not a tip for a good room, but go to Mr Pradeep at east gate "25 hours café" and ask for a cooking lesson.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple