We stayed in Hotel Lakeview from 31.12.13 to 03.01.14 . Really it is like a heaven . Pleasant stay ! The staffs are very good , they welcome with respect & with a big smile. The food is very delicious.We done the booking directly with hotel using their own website. The reservation people are well aware of the booking. The travel desk helps us lot to visit the local sight scenes. The rooms are maintained very good. Clean bed sheets , toilets are very clean. The room service are very fast. They deliver the food within few mins . My kids are very happy . Even myself and my hubby enjoyed. The prices are very normal not too high . The climate , the location is very beautiful. Markets & ATM are nearby .We really enjoyed the stay and this is my 3rd visit . My first visit, we just came for our honey moon , then we came for my son's second birthday celebration . I strongly recommed this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)