We lived in Lake View for 2 days and had cottage number 61. Rooms are clean n well furnished.Room service is fast too. We did not try the food there. So I can't really comment on that.
They only need to look more after the maintainance of grasses and wild weeds that seems to have grown here and there and everywhere, which in turn makes it difficult to walk in and around the hotel area.
The lake can not be seen really from the hotel but the feeling of staying at a real height is awsome. Room number 114-116 give a good valley view and I would like to live in those, when I visit Ooty the next time.
Very affordable hotel !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)