We stayed in this hotel july 2011 with two families. Hotel situated in a nice place and closed to main attractions. Our cottages were good and tidy. Even though it was not much capable to protect us from the strong cold wind. And they charge big price for the local logs to light up the fire place.
the staff and management is good and cooperative. Even the name is 'Lake View' we didn't had a chance to see lake from our cottages, but it has some more beautiful view to the valley. We enjoyed the stay there. I just suggest them to have a mini bar where people could find hot drinks to prevent extreme cold of Ooty ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty