Hotel Lakeview is a very good hotel to stay in Ooty. It is nearly 2 to 3 km away from the railway station and busstand. But the place is very good. All are cottages. So you will get a peaceful stay there. Restaurant is also very good but costly. They also provide their cars to make tours. Lake is not viewed from here but it is just beside the lake. You will get hot water running all time which is very necessary. Room service is good and enough. Very clean and hygienic stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty (Udhagamandalam)