stayed there for 3 days in march 1st week..
Very good place to stay.. Room service is also responding quickly.
The climate was very cold, so we asked for a room heater.
the room heater cost was 350 per day. The resturant food is good over there.
for views we have to go out of the hotel. Ours was a deluxe room.. premium room has an extra of chimney fire which they wil allow only for 1 hr in the nite but not more than that. so we thought deluxe is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty