I have been to ooty a couple of times and stayed in different hotels always. Lakeview has been the best out of all.
As the name suggests, the hotel has cottages facing the lake side. These cottages are well maintained and clean. The mini roads connecting these cottages are clean as well.
Lakeview is located away from the commercial part of Ooty and hence the best place to experience the quiet hill station. Ample amount of space to park your cars, play around and take walks.
They have added facilities like a horse ride and the lake has boating facilities too. The food is good and the place is economical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lakeview sits pretty on an 8 acre stretch of land, on the sensuous terraced slopes of a hill offering a magnificent double spectacle. Even at an ambling pace, you can reach the boathouse in 10 minutes flat, or the bus stand in 15 minutes.The complex has easy access to every part of the town and beyond.Experience the pleasure of living besides Ooty lake with family and friends in the Queen of Hill station.The largest and the most exclusive hill resort in Ooty, Lakeview consists of 123 specially designed, fully independent luxury cottages. Hotel Lakeview is where you begin to experience Ooty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Lakeview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Hotel Ootacamund
- Hotel Lakeview India/Ooty